Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Advanced search

1411426 Posts in 69363 Topics- by 58416 Members - Latest Member: JamesAGreen

April 19, 2024, 10:23:43 AM

Need hosting? Check out Digital Ocean
(more details in this thread)
TIGSource ForumsJobsOffering Paid Work[PAID] 2D pixel artist needed for backgrounds
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: [PAID] 2D pixel artist needed for backgrounds  (Read 764 times)
Enchantainment
Level 0

View Profile
« on: October 12, 2016, 08:10:58 AM »

Hello TIGSource community.  My name's Carl. I'm currently looking for a pixel artist to make 2d backgrounds for a game I'm working on. I'm not going to waste everyones time with walls of text, instead I'll let the images do the talking, so you can actually see the game I'm wanting you to help out with.

The game is called "Ghoulish Hijinx". Its native screen size is 640x360, so be aware that's the size I'll be needing the backgrounds drawn at. Below is a screenshot and a couple of other assets, so you can get an idea of the game's theme, graphical style and quality that I'm wanting you to be able to achieve.

The UI is still work in progress and some sprites still need work, but the screenshot is enough to show you what you need to know about the graphical style  Smiley

If you feel that you'd be a good fit to work on the game making backgrounds, please send your portfolios/examples of your work with your rates of pay to [email protected] or leave a post in this thread (or both!).

Many thanks for your time!

Screenshot:

Character select portrait:

Game Logo

Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to:  

Theme orange-lt created by panic