Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Advanced search

1411506 Posts in 69374 Topics- by 58429 Members - Latest Member: Alternalo

April 25, 2024, 09:59:16 PM

Need hosting? Check out Digital Ocean
(more details in this thread)
TIGSource ForumsCommunityTownhallVoid Pyramid now on Greenlight
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: Void Pyramid now on Greenlight  (Read 375 times)
Willy Elektrix
Level 0

View Profile
« on: October 17, 2016, 06:06:55 PM »

Thanks for taking the time to read this!

Void Pyramid is now on Steam Greenlight. The game has been available on itch.io, GameJolt, and Google Play for almost a year now. The user response has been incredibly positive so now I'm trying to get it Greenlight. If you've tried the game and want to support it, vote it up on Steam Greenlight.

If you have no idea what Void Pyramid is, it's an RPG set in an Egyptian pyramid, in space, full of mutants. Check it out on GameJolt.

The official blurb:

Void Pyramid is a post-apocalyptic RPG set in the spacefaring Egyptian empire.

In the far future, the maniacal Prime Pharaoh rules the wastelands of Earth. Any who oppose him are exiled to the Void Pyramid. This outer space prison is populated by criminals, beasts, and mutants. No one has ever escaped, but you must try...

*Choose to be a soldier, slave, or scribe. Overcome challenges with your unique skills.

*Explore the intricately designed pyramid. Each chamber is packed with foes, puzzles, traps, treasures, and things to interact with.

*Develop your character however you want with an unusual but intuitive advancement system.

*Use your brawn, wits, and agility stats to kick down doors, bend bars, hack computers, haggle with merchants, dodge traps, scale walls, and more.

*Find numerous solutions to every problem. Explore multiple paths through the pyramid. Experience alternate endings. Fight optional bosses. Discover hidden treasures.

*Experience a unique vision of the future. In the spacefaring future, the Egyptian empire has risen again. The Prime Pharaoh’s mutant armies oppress mankind.

Void Pyramid is currently available for free on PC, Mac, and Android at www.voidpyramid.com. The game will be receiving another major update in November 2016 with more bosses, treasures, items, and secrets.

Void Pyramid will remain free after its Steam release.
DireLogomachist
Level 4

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: October 17, 2016, 08:39:01 PM »

Oh hey dude! I loved this game on Android! Definitely gets a Greenlight vote from me!

To everyone else, this game rocks! RPG with a sweet scifi-egyption setting (for an SG1 fan that scratches a huge itch) and an incredibly weird and unique soundtrack. Awesome puzzles, great atmosphere and exploration. Probably put 7 hours or so into it total.

Give it a shot on Itch or Android. You will not regret it!

And to the dev: I wish there was a bit more satisfying final boss/ending content. Hope the November update fixes that!

Living and dying by Hanlon's Razor
Willy Elektrix
Level 0

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 18, 2016, 06:19:52 PM »

And to the dev: I wish there was a bit more satisfying final boss/ending content. Hope the November update fixes that!

Thanks for your playing and thanks for your support!

In the new version, the final boss will be more challenging and there is (at least) one more optional ending. Some of the bosses have cool new special attacks too. I hope that you like it!
Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to:  

Theme orange-lt created by panic