Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Advanced search

1411507 Posts in 69374 Topics- by 58429 Members - Latest Member: Alternalo

April 26, 2024, 12:08:48 AM

Need hosting? Check out Digital Ocean
(more details in this thread)
TIGSource ForumsDeveloperPlaytestingWho Dies? - A procedurally generated physics puzzle
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: Who Dies? - A procedurally generated physics puzzle  (Read 547 times)
trevis
TIGBaby

View Profile
« on: October 18, 2016, 08:32:30 AM »

Hi community!

This is my first Android game so I'd be glad to get some feedback what I could improve. The idea behind Who Dies? is very simple: You'll see a world full of tiles, springs, spins, monsters, rocks and other objects and you must guess which monsters will get hit by a rocket once gravity is turned on. The kicker of the game is that every world is 100% procedurally generated. This means, an algorithm generates all levels randomly, making every stage unique. With every right guess, users gain points and level upgrades. A leaderboard makes it possible to compare your results with other players around the planet.

Here is the playstore link: https://goo.gl/pMMEIT

Here is how it looks like:

The feedback I got so far is, that it takes too long until the levels get more complex. Currently this is the case between level 10 and 15. Second feedback is that the name ("Who Dies?") sounds too crushing. Furthermore, some have reported, that the Facebook button is not working but this seems to be a rare issue.
Anything else?
Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to:  

Theme orange-lt created by panic