Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Advanced search

1411485 Posts in 69371 Topics- by 58428 Members - Latest Member: shelton786

April 24, 2024, 07:09:53 AM

Need hosting? Check out Digital Ocean
(more details in this thread)
TIGSource ForumsCommunityTownhallForum IssuesArchived subforums (read only)Archived ProjectsIndie BrawlPost Mortem
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: Post Mortem  (Read 6601 times)
-Frikman-
Level 3

Love, Honor and Waffles

View Profile
« on: October 20, 2016, 08:09:07 PM »

I guess it's been a while since anyone checked this place. I was looking at some old bookmarks and found a link to this specific part of the forum, and doesn't it bring back memories.

It's sad that the project died after a lot of work was put into it, with tons of sprites, coding and music done. I'd really love to see people being interested on this again, specially since the final builds were so fun to play, but I know it's unlikely.

I just want to say thanks to you guys, it was amazing while it lasted, and I damn miss the old days, even if I didn't help or contributed that much :^(

They only think of me like an awesome ninja cat.
Soulliard
Level 10

The artist formerly known as Nightshade

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: October 22, 2016, 05:40:46 PM »

Funnily enough, I just happened to be checking this forum, too. Working on this game was a great time of my life, but there's no way I could find the time to finish it. What was created is still very playable, though, and I'll continue to support the project's distribution. I'm always happy to answer questions about it, but since I don't check these forums too often any more, it's usually better to reach me by email.

-Frikman-
Level 3

Love, Honor and Waffles

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 24, 2016, 05:08:29 AM »

"Finish" sounds like something hard to acomplish to be honest, but polishing some things like adding animations that are already done shouldn't take much time, right? I think there were, for example, a lot of sprites done for Xoda but I can't remember if they made it to the latest release and now the links that hosted said sprites are down.
Do you think you can find some time to implement that kind of things? maybe a "final" build can come out of it

They only think of me like an awesome ninja cat.
Soulliard
Level 10

The artist formerly known as Nightshade

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3 on: November 05, 2016, 08:29:24 PM »

All the finished animations for the characters are in the game (if the character is in the game at all). There's a bit of unused stuff for items and stages, but none of it would be super easy to implement.

By the way, I have all the images and music backed up, so if anyone wants access, shoot me an email.

Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to:  

Theme orange-lt created by panic