Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Advanced search

1411476 Posts in 69369 Topics- by 58424 Members - Latest Member: FlyingFreeStudios

April 23, 2024, 03:20:17 PM

Need hosting? Check out Digital Ocean
(more details in this thread)
TIGSource ForumsDeveloperPlaytestingColor Ball
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: Color Ball  (Read 481 times)
kartikay.kanojia
Level 0

View Profile WWW
« on: October 25, 2016, 03:05:53 AM »

Color ball is a one touch challenging game where you have to match color of ball with the pillar by landing ball on it.

Game Play
In color ball you have to match color of ball with the bottom area of pillar color by landing ball on it and top pillar change color of the ball.

Control
Tap the screen to land the ball on pillar.

Promo video

Download
Google Play Store

Your feedback is highly appreciated to help us improve our game and to motivate us.
Thank you.

briskjab.com/colorball
Color ball contact
[email protected]
« Last Edit: November 02, 2016, 11:28:50 PM by kartikay.kanojia » Logged
michaelplzno
Level 10

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: October 30, 2016, 04:03:43 PM »

Your promo, while it has nice music, does not explain how your game works. Once I read your concept I understood the trailer but it doesn't stand on its own. Maybe change some of your trailer text to explain the gameplay.

Anton
Level 0

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 30, 2016, 04:13:12 PM »

Your promo, while it has nice music, does not explain how your game works. Once I read your concept I understood the trailer but it doesn't stand on its own. Maybe change some of your trailer text to explain the gameplay.

+1

It might be hard to explain it with text so an other option could be to show the inputs

kartikay.kanojia
Level 0

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3 on: November 01, 2016, 03:44:19 AM »

Thank you for your feedback.
working on new video.
PetterBergmar
Level 2

Animator by day, gamemaker by night. And fridays.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #4 on: November 01, 2016, 03:47:50 AM »

Haven't tried the game yet but about the trailer, I would make the text in a sans-serif font, preferably matching the number font from the game. Also maybe some color for the text? The game is more colorful. It's a bit hard to judge since it reminds me on a lot of other minimalistic color matching games on mobile, but maybe this one is different? If so I think maybe you should try to communicate how it's different and fun a bit more clear. Looks like it could be fun though, I will try later!

Twitter: @pbergmar
Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to:  

Theme orange-lt created by panic