Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Advanced search

1411504 Posts in 69373 Topics- by 58429 Members - Latest Member: Alternalo

April 25, 2024, 04:32:14 PM

Need hosting? Check out Digital Ocean
(more details in this thread)
TIGSource ForumsDeveloperArtWorkshopUI Development
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: UI Development  (Read 2404 times)
hawksprite
Level 0

View Profile WWW
« on: October 26, 2016, 09:09:52 PM »

I've recently been developing a UI for a title I'm working on.  It's my first time developing the assets for the interface and I'm developing sliceable assets then moving them into unity to prototype.

I was hoping to get some criticism as I went.

Here's my main crafting panel so far, I've mostly focused on just the panel itself.  But the button was borrowed from my main menu and the layout isn't even what I would consider a prototype of what I've been imagining.  This was simply a "test" if you will of the base panel that I want to finish before going into other aspects of the crafting window.

Here you see my main menu so far, it again was just a testbed of buttons and panels.  This was the original panel I made and i'm not very happy with it.  I'm hoping to redesign it tomorrow evening.

hawksprite
Level 0

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: October 27, 2016, 11:47:48 AM »

I"m trying to decide where to put the player stat information.  Such as gold count and health.  I'm currently leaning towards the bottom left placement.

ndnninja15
Level 1

I make games

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 08, 2016, 09:08:27 AM »

Is the dark grey area supposed to be where the game is painted/displayed? I'm just a little confused at the context of placing player health and gold in here so it'd help if I could see even just a still image of the gameplay somewhere in there. I feel like seeing the game would help determine how the ui matches it too.

Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to:  

Theme orange-lt created by panic