Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Advanced search

1411489 Posts in 69371 Topics- by 58428 Members - Latest Member: shelton786

April 24, 2024, 03:10:22 PM

Need hosting? Check out Digital Ocean
(more details in this thread)
TIGSource ForumsDeveloperBusinessSTARTING GAMING COMPANY IN INDIA IS GREAT FUTURE.
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: STARTING GAMING COMPANY IN INDIA IS GREAT FUTURE.  (Read 520 times)
surendhar
TIGBaby

View Profile
« on: October 28, 2016, 08:21:27 AM »

Hello Game makers,

This is surendhra kumar from India, I'm a game artist just being in this industry for more than 5 years, when i start my career there is not even just 1 single game company, but now slowly top most world class game companies where arrive here in India EA, Rockstar, Glu, Rock you etc... why these are arrive here in India?? India is 1,348,457,913 (1.34 billion) populated country, according to UN statistics India will be top most populated country, for any business India will be biggest market, that is the main reason for international game companies why start arriving in India.

High population means there will be huge number of smart phone users according to statistics and India will be reach out 340.2 million smart phone users soon , not only smart phone Gamer's but play station kind of sales also increased in past years coz of India owns is high populated children's.

This all thing i'm saying for small size of game development firms or people who thinks to start a game company. starting game company in India is great future not because only of population but lots of graduates, 1.5 million engineers pass out every year, but most of them jobless and most of them earning under $200 for every month, so here a favorite things for who start a game company in India is Running company in India is more cheaper than any other in the world.

For example you can hire programmer for $500 per month, you can get floor for $400 per month, if you start a company with just a 5 peoples it would take $2000 something only. that you would easily earn once you start productions.

So who ever wants to start a company and dreaming to become like King, EA sports! please utilize the INDIAN market and use it.
Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to:  

Theme orange-lt created by panic