Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Advanced search

1411490 Posts in 69371 Topics- by 58428 Members - Latest Member: shelton786

April 24, 2024, 05:06:26 PM

Need hosting? Check out Digital Ocean
(more details in this thread)
TIGSource ForumsCommunityTownhallAlbino Lullaby, Episode 2
Pages: [1] 2 3
Print
Author Topic: Albino Lullaby, Episode 2  (Read 24625 times)
jackterror
Level 0

I make Game Trailers, Market & Develop Video Games

View Profile WWW
« on: October 29, 2016, 12:45:52 PM »

Albino Lullaby, Episode 2 - DevLog
We are a small team of AAA turned indie devs who are finally past grey-boxing Episode 2 enough that we can start to share!!!!  Beer!
This post is about the world of Albino Lullaby, which is already in the wild with the release of Episode 1.
Future posts will NOT BE as polishing and will be showing assets in development.

Albino Lullaby, Episode 1 was launched 2D on Steam, Sept 15, 2015 and VR as an Oculus Launch Title, March 28, 2016 .
The no jump scares, no gore horror game has been hailed by Rock, Paper, Shotgun’s Adam Smith as, “2015’s
smartest horror game...” and summarized by Polygon’s Collin Campbell, "Part Stanley Parable
and part Alfred Hitchcock... This is a sick place, full of sick allusions and sick jokes."

The World
A horror adventure game that doesn't rely on jump scares or gore. Escape a surreal, psychological nightmare as the gamespace
dynamically twists and contorts around you in real time, while you unravel an equally twisted narrative.

Features of Albino Lullaby Include:
 • The Next Gen of Adventure Games - Player driven pacing, no cutscenes.
 • Transforming Game Space - Mechanical mansion deconstructs around you.
 • Environmental Storytelling - Intricate backstory conveyed through the game space.
 • Different Play Styles - Sneak or gung ho!
 • Episodic Releases - Pay as you go or get a season pass.
 • VR Ready - Built from ground up to play great on the Oculus Rift, Vive and PSVR.

With a game space that dynamically twists and contorts around you in real time, as you unravel an
equally twisted narrative, Albino Lullaby shows that horror can be scary without jump scares or
gore.

Escape a surreal, psychological nightmare set in a dark and macabre Victorian town that
clings to the precipices of underground cliffs. Discover hidden spaces haunted by 'The
Grandchildren' and uncover clues to understanding just where and what you are.

The Team
Justin Pappas, Creative Director • Twitter: @justin_pappas
Ryan Buckley, Audio Director • Twitter: @foxfingers
Jack Dalrymple, Marketing • Twitter: @jackterror
Morgan Allen, Business Manager • Twitter: @morgandallen
Ethan Podczerwinski, Programmer • Twitter: @MrSirENP
Joe Whitfield, QA Lead • Twitter: @JosephWhitfield
Matthew Wood, Character Animator

NOW, on to the fun stuff... Games in Development!!!  Who, Me?

I will be quoting Justin Pappas a lot, he is our Founder and Creative Director. His background is:  
Level designer on games like BioShock: Infinite and the Tomb Raider reboot and moved onto the
indie scene in 2011 as the level design lead on Chivalry: Medieval Warfare, and most recently
the upcoming PSVR Launch Title Here They Lie.
I will also be making a lot of fun of him along the way.  Tongue
Whenever possible we will try to post his goofiest team updates!

Albino Lullaby, Episode 1 and Season Passes are available on Steam and the Oculus Store.
For more info, newsletter sign-up, screenshots and trailers please visit AlbinoLullaby.com

Plz follow and share us on Twitter and the Book of Faces!  Gomez
Twitter: @AlbinoLullaby
Facebook: AlbinoLullaby

« Last Edit: September 20, 2017, 11:18:53 AM by b∀ kkusa » Logged

I make Game Trailers, Market & Develop
Video Games ◕‿◕ 10 year WB Games Vet, CMO
Bit Fry Games, Founder of Cap And Cut.
Bit Fry Game Studios
Ultimate Rivals
Cap And Cut
jackterror
Level 0

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: October 29, 2016, 02:49:09 PM »

UPDATE 1: 10/29/16

It's #ScreenShotSaturday Beer! Ish… we reserve the right to bend the rules a little =P

Featured: "I Made a Candle!"

I am psyched to have this as a first update!

I found it awesome and funny as shit at the same time. Like, does a candle really warrant this response?

The gameplay significance is that the Grandchilden are afraid of blue light, so you can strategically
make safe-zones for yourself. Episode 1, you could only light blue wall sconce lights, but Episode 2
you will be able to blow out candles and re-light them blue.

It definitely means I will pick on him for it (“Remember when you made that awesome candle”),
but it really does deserve the level of dedication and pride Justin gave it, because attention to
small details like this is what makes great games into unforgettable games. Those are the games
that we will always remember game-changing deep experiences, even 20 years down the road.
Well, hello there!

Albino Lullaby, Episode 1 and Season Passes are available on Steam and the Oculus Store.
For more info, newsletter sign-up, screenshots and trailers please visit AlbinoLullaby.com

Plz follow and share us on Twitter and the Book of Faces!  Gomez

Bit Fry Game Studios
Ultimate Rivals
Cap And Cut
jackterror
Level 0

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: October 30, 2016, 01:11:44 PM »

UPDATE 2: 10/30/16

Sharing some epic Buckley horror music for #SoundtrackSunday Coffee

Featured Track: Whales for Sale
by Ryan Patrick Buckley

Listen on Soundcloud: https://soundcloud.com/albinolullaby/whales-for-sale

Episode 2 will open with this track. It was written by Buckley to convey the feeling of
fighting against hopelessness, and then losing anyway. It will be a scary and tragic start
to the game, and as always Buckey's music will immerse us into the unsettling world.

Bit Fry Game Studios
Ultimate Rivals
Cap And Cut
morgandallen
TIGBaby

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3 on: October 30, 2016, 04:22:44 PM »

Toast Left Toast Left
Buckley is so good. Love this! Not biased at all working with the man...he is genius!

Business Manager
Ape Law, LLC
email: [email protected]
linkedin: in/morgandallen

TO MAKE GAME FOR TO GIVE MAN
Albino Lullaby - Witness The Demented
jackterror
Level 0

View Profile WWW
« Reply #4 on: November 03, 2016, 10:43:45 AM »

UPDATE 3: 11/03/16
Update: We are so Indie, we accidentally posted this on a Thursday!!! Toast Right
Every Wednesday for #indiedevhour we will be featuring Albino Lullaby ingame or concept art and sharing its backstory! This is not that... but more important.

For #IndieDevHour I am going to write about (and mostly let the fans write about =P) my experience making a AAA looking game as a 4 person Indie team. Disclaimer: The views and opinions expressed in this article are those of the authors and may not reflect the views of anyone else in the world.

The game industry from the outside seems glamorous and exciting, but from the inside it is actually often cutthroat, filled with intellectual battles (often so nonsensical and stubbornly defended by genius level nerds or sub-level-nerds like myself) and constant 14 hour days. That is AAA. It is nearly impossible to get into and once you are there you furiously work yourself into the ground for years, until layoffs when you are left with only introspection of where did the last five years go and what the fuck is this life all about. For those of us who only know games we are kind of stuck in this groundhog day loop, and we often go Indie because it is impossible to get new ideas out inside of these corporate juggernauts.

The problem once you go Indie is you are quickly reminded that life's most important concept boils down to keeping a roof over your families head. The harsh realities are that even with a cult fan following, most Indie games don’t make enough money to maintain those basic life necessities. So, most Indie developers have to have day jobs on the side, which then results into days being longer than even the AAA crunch times. It does make a hard and hellacious lifestyle for us to do what we want, which is to make games.

Because we have been in the industry so long we have technical eyes that keep us from releasing anything that isn’t simply spectacular; the problem is that takes a lot of time to achieve, which adds to the above hardships. Perfection take time and for small teams to get to that level, without the ability to add heads, we have to eat our ego and slip dates and push releases while we work literally night and day.

So, letting our fans speak, this is what people get when they experience our game initially:

In the first ten minutes of this game I found it very charming and entertaining, with garishly beautiful colours, fun textures in the environment and a quirky vibe overall. But then the game slowly layers creepy experience over creepy experience and before you know it you've gone from charmed to terrified.

This game is like being told a spooky story by a circus ringmaster, standing under a spotlight in an otherwise darkened tent. It's got a strange mix of joy and hideousness that makes it really stand out from the crowd. This game seduces and them turns on you. It doesn't just re-use the common symbols of vaudeville style horror you see in other games, it weaves them into a rich narrative that is communicated almost wholly through the environment. It's very appealingly self-aware.

ALSO THERE IS A TOILET CAROUSEL ISTG I LOVE IT SO MUCH. The music and voice acting is top notch, it matches the environment perfectly.

Excerpt From Sassamifrass Review: http://steamcommunity.com/id/sassamifrass/recommended/

Then the frustration of not having the next episode released quickly enough enters, and those same fans post things like this from, ӇƛƝƝƖƁƛԼ:

Yeah think im off this games train ride. Too much incompetence. Bug mistake trying to push vr this late in development. Too small a market. Should of just finished the game Then added vr if needed. This what happenswhen devs try to stretch things too far into other genres. They become masters at none

And this from mrozdoba:

It looks like a typical case of a dev getting excited about coding some flashy new feature & forgetting that their funding model doesn't easily permit them to make such scheduling changes without letting down & ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ off many existing customers.

It's probably an unwise step even disregarding existing customers. When you take them into account it becomes foolish & disrespectful.

Comments all from here: http://steamcommunity.com/app/355860/discussions/0/371918937257521530/

Keep in mind, we developed with Oculus in mind from our inception.
The above led to a response from our founder Justin of this:

Just to clarify, Albino Lullaby worked in VR long before release, but this was only tested on an Oculus. VR works great on the Oculus with positional tracking. We ported to the Vive before any of us even had a headset, then our engineer demanded 50% of the company and walked when I refused. We've been adrift since then. I haven't seen these forum posts cause I wasn't getting any kind of notification that they existed, though now I am indeed painfully aware. :/ we didn't delay development because we were working on VR, we delayed development because I had to take a contract job to keep my house and I was abandoned by my engineer. That SAID, ep2 is in full swing. We've hired a new engineer, a modeler, and an animator and are preparing a weekly devblog so you guys don't feel in the dark at ALL going forward. We live and learn and I've learned a lot for sure. I've done as much as I can here to explain my missteps in the past and intend to do much better going forward. I'll be sure to post a link to the dev blog once it's live. Thanks for playing guys. Keep the faith! We are committed to making artful games, and I hope that shows.

After reading that, I guess that makes it ok to talk about. Our 4 person team was held hostage by a programmer demanding 50% of the company, when we all work on a royalty agreement and Justin who owns the company literally mortgaged his house and sold his soul to start Ape Law. There is no budget, there are no stipends, and the programmer trying to pirate the company and then walking has majorly impacted what we could do without programmer support. So that is another twist of small Indie teams, if one of the members goes off the rails, you can be totally REDACTED.

The good news: We love our game and will never stop developing it, although it may be slow at times as we juggle. We love our fans, feel there disappointment and are doing everything in our power to deliver an awesome Episode 2. And lastly… We have successfully ramped up and are at a 5 person dev team now, and are making progress by leaps and bounds that we will be sharing with you here =D

Read this quick before the brass makes me take this brutal honesty down!!!
HUGE LOVE TO ALL OUR FANS!!!!!

I will say goodby here, but will close with a really nice email Justin received:
(God, we LOVE OUR FANS!!!!!)

Dear Mr. Pappas,

I almost feel guilty sending this email but I felt compelled to after reading a lot of the comments in the forums on Steam. I can imagine that you're quite busy and if you do get a chance to read this email I hope that it helps at least a little in countering all of the negativity that has been surrounding the game lately.

It's a shame that it's getting negativity at all right now because I recall when it first came out most people had nothing but positive things to say about this unique game. All the negativity is simply just because the release date for episode 2 has been pushed back. For some reason people are not thinking logically in the sense that there's most likely a reason behind the delay. I mean you yourself have even stated that you would rather take the time to put out the quality game that you intend to then rush something out that isn't what you want it to be. But then again I feel like this generation that I'm unfortunately apart of love to band together whenever there's anything even slightly negative attached to something. They're just so quick to grab their torches and pitchforks and for that I apologize.

My intention was not to waste your time and I'm sorry I'm making this far too long. The basic gist of what I'm trying to say is that I hope things are going well for you and the team. I really enjoyed your game and the fact that the release date has been pushed back has no bearing on my opinion of the game itself. I hope you don't let all this negativity get to you and that you just view it as people wanting to be mad at something. I wish you guys the best of luck and hope things go smoothly from here on out. I really quite enjoyed it and look forward to being able to play the next episode however far away that time may come.

Sincerely,
Abbey

« Last Edit: November 04, 2016, 09:13:21 AM by jackterror » Logged

Bit Fry Game Studios
Ultimate Rivals
Cap And Cut
jackterror
Level 0

View Profile WWW
« Reply #5 on: November 04, 2016, 10:09:47 AM »

UPDATE 4: 11/04/16

#FanArtFriday we feature our favorite fan art from around the web along with our #FF!!!  Gomez
Huge THX to our fans!!! ♡(*´︶`*)♡

Follow Friday Link: https://twitter.com/AlbinoLullaby/status/794599441147854848

Bit Fry Game Studios
Ultimate Rivals
Cap And Cut
jackterror
Level 0

View Profile WWW
« Reply #6 on: November 17, 2016, 11:29:54 AM »

UPDATE #5: 11/17/16

Every Wednesday for #indiedevhour we will be featuring Albino Lullaby ingame or concept art and sharing its backstory!

Featured Art: It's a Digger Machine!!!
Location: This is a pathway leading into one of the main areas of the game.

No huge backstory here, just a sneak peak of world... but it shows how the Grandchildren are digging in every direction.  Mock Anger

Bit Fry Game Studios
Ultimate Rivals
Cap And Cut
kidkamandi
Level 0

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: December 14, 2016, 05:10:42 AM »

UPDATE #6: 12/14/16

Every Wednesday for #indiedevhour we will be featuring Albino Lullaby ingame or concept art and sharing its backstory!

Featured Art: Initial Concept for Cornelius

Here’s what our courageous leader, Justin, has to say about our buddy Cornelius and her depiction in this piece of art from the amazingly talented Ezra Cove.

"Cornelius is actually the main character in Episode 1, though we never actually see her in person. She is the voice you hear over the intercom, ‘Brothers, oh my brothers… it grieves me SO!… one of our little worms has escaped it’s hoooome!’ Cornelius continues to hound the player and belittle them over the intercom as they progress through the episode. In the last moments of Episode 1, Cornelius can be heard singing the ‘lullaby’ to grandmother in an attempt to get her to go back to sleep. ‘Grandmother waits for you…with a pair of new shoes…in the land where the leaves never brown.’ Cornelius plays a major role in Episode 2, we can’t wait to reveal more about her in the upcoming months."

Some BIG things were just revealed in this picture and in Justin’s blurb. Can you suss anything out?  
Don't be afraid to dig in deep, folks!  Mock Anger Mock Anger Mock Anger

Also, hi! My name is Tom and I’ll be taking over the DevLog. Lots of crazy stuff is getting shared between the team everyday and I cannot wait to show you! So stay tuned. This DevLog is about to get LIT. (I think I was hired because they think I’m a millennial. I may use some hip, young lingo to keep up appearances. I apologize ahead of time.)

Until next time,
Tom

Albino Lullaby, Episode 1 and Season Passes are available on Steam or more info, newsletter sign-up, screenshots and trailers please visit AlbinoLullaby.com

« Last Edit: December 14, 2016, 06:43:20 AM by kidkamandi » Logged
GnashingOfTeeth
TIGBaby

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: December 15, 2016, 10:41:07 AM »

Shocked Cornelius is a woman?!
kidkamandi
Level 0

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: December 20, 2016, 11:10:06 PM »

UPDATE #7: 12/21/16

Featured Art: Initial Concept for Pogo

Another great piece from our friend, Ezra Cove. To pair with last week’s picture of Cornelius, here's another one of the Elder Siblings, Pogo the Clock Builder. I’m already asking for a pair of microscope specs for Christmas.

Let’s let our creative director, Justin, tell you more.

“‘The clock ticks, the water drips, but not a second passes by.’ This is Pogo, the ‘clock builder’. What that means won’t be entirely clear until you drop into Episode 2, but for now we can tell you that all those moving rooms, gears, and horrible, hidden traps were designed and built by Pogo. Like Cornelius, he is one of the ‘grand elder siblings’ and though you won’t meet him face to face in Episode 1, you’ll certainly come across his handiwork. Recall any moments in Episode One where you can hear a giant, distant clock chiming the hour?"

That’s a great question, Justin!  Mock Anger Mock Anger Mock Anger

Can anyone remember any moments in Episode One where you can hear clocks chiming? Comment below!
First person to give us a correct answer wins a SEASON PASS KEY!!!!

Get your thinking caps on!

And while your answering, tell me what character you want to see next! Ezra’s got some great designs that need to be shared. Can’t wait to hear from you folks!

Until next time,
Tom

HIDEJI
Level 0

View Profile WWW
« Reply #10 on: December 20, 2016, 11:57:34 PM »

-
« Last Edit: January 25, 2017, 08:01:00 AM by HIDEJI » Logged

If you like what you see, please help spread the word on twitter! Thank you! Beer!
b∀ kkusa
Global Moderator
Level 10

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: December 21, 2016, 10:25:01 AM »

is it going to be released on steam as stand-alone or a dlc?
Haruspexx
TIGBaby

Lovecraftian Horror Enthusiast

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: December 21, 2016, 03:42:32 PM »

Can anyone remember any moments in Episode One where you can hear clocks chiming? Comment below!
First person to give us a correct answer wins a SEASON PASS KEY!!!!

I seem to remember hearing a clock chiming in the background of the timed lock countdown sequence. Is that correct?

kidkamandi
Level 0

View Profile
« Reply #13 on: December 22, 2016, 12:18:02 PM »

UPDATE #8: 12/22/16

For #ThrowbackThursday  Beer! we like to show the concept art that led to final in game art!!!

Two Original Line and Color Tests from Episode 1

Today, we've got two big things going on: we've got a Throwback Thursday, including two original pen and paper sketches from our creative director, Justin, and we've got sales going on with the Steam and Oculus Stores. More details to come, but first, tells us about this piece, Justin:

"These are the first line and color tests for Albino Lullaby. As you can see these are for the easy chair that appears in just about every level of the game. These line and color tests helped to establish the overall art style of the Albino Lullaby series, though you can see that the signature, slanted hatching we use on everything in the game is not yet established in this picture. This test helped me to realize that I wanted to use Wacom and paint digitally rather than with actual pen and ink. The small details like the tear in the back of the chair and the purple stains are fun, but got repetitive when the asset was placed multiple times in the level. After this we moved away from little details like that on meshes we wanted to use over and over again."

Crazy cool seeing stuff from this early on in development. It's hard to remember that most of those marvels of digital design starts on pen and paper. Can't wait to keep digging into Justin's old composition notebooks to find more goodies to share.

And as stated earlier,

EPISODE ONE IS ON SALE!!!  Beer! Beer! Beer!

Go on Steam. (http://store.steampowered.com/app/355860/)

Go on Oculus. (https://www.oculus.com/experiences/rift/951660691579562/)

Play the game that started it all.

Until next time,
Tom

« Last Edit: January 01, 2017, 04:50:38 PM by kidkamandi » Logged
kidkamandi
Level 0

View Profile
« Reply #14 on: December 31, 2016, 01:29:26 PM »

UPDATE #9: 12/31/16

It's New Year's Eve and we're all thankful for everyone who's played Episode One, reached out, and came back here for more.

So as a New Year's Present, here's a mystery that we will not answer until the game come out. Enjoy pulling your hair out.

Featured Art: ?? ?? ?? ??

Here's something from Justin to give you a little context for our mystery:

"While using building tools, it's always fun to see how far you can push them. Especially tools that spawn A.I. We're getting a flood of art and animation into Ep2 right now and it's fun to start being able to visually represent key moments from the design doc."

What are we looking at? Who knows? Do I know? If I told you, I'd have to kill you.

ALSO:

EPISODE ONE IS ON SALE!!!  Beer! Beer! Beer!

Go on Steam. (http://store.steampowered.com/app/355860/)

Go on Oculus. (https://www.oculus.com/experiences/rift/951660691579562/)

Play the game that started it all.

As always, thanks for stopping by. If you're reading this on New Year's Eve, be safe and have fun. If you're reading this on New Year's Day, drink some gatorade, eat something greasy, and play some video games in the dark all day.

We've got so many cool things coming in the New Year. Keep on checking up on us. The surprises will keep coming.

See you next year,
Tom

kidkamandi
Level 0

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: January 04, 2017, 10:06:37 AM »

UPDATE #10: 1/4/17

Instead of some art and backstory, this week the team has a big announcement.

It is not as glamorous as a screenshot or concept art, but fellow developers will understand that one of the hardest parts of creating an indie game is getting it out there for people to play.

WE ARE NOW ON GLOBAL VIVEPORT

What’s Viveport?

It is a VR distribution platform from HTC which helps VR creators and lovers connect, explore, and discover new breakthroughs in this developing medium. There are a lot of cool products being supported by Viveport and we are always glad to be part of it.

Okay, but what’s Global Viveport?

It’s Viveport but more global.

That makes sense. Where will y’all be distributed now?

All over the place. Hong Kong, Macau, Russia, Singapore, Saudi Arabia, United Arab Emirates, India, and South Korea.

If any new players are reading this now, I am going to google translate ‘welcome’ so please accept my apology if I butcher your beautiful languages.

欢迎! (Hong Kong and Macau and Singapore)

добро пожаловать! (Russia)

வரவேற்பு! (Singapore)

Selamat Datang! (Singapore)

أهلا بك ! (Saudi Arabia and United Arab Emirates)

स्वागत हे ! (India)

환영! (South Korea)

Welcome everyone! We are so glad to have you!

And get ready because we have so much concept art and early game materials that we are just dying to show you. More to come soon. Stay tuned Earth!

Until Next Time,

Global Tom

kidkamandi
Level 0

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: January 12, 2017, 06:57:16 AM »

UPDATE #11: 1/12/17

For #ThrowbackThursday  Beer! we like looking back and remembering how we got here.

Let’s look at some Episode 1 highlights with a great fan and a great Youtuber, FenchTroast.

Albino Lullaby Demo Playthrough by Tench Froast

Here’s what our creative director, Justin, had to say about the video and about all playthroughs that we get sent or stumble upon as we google ‘Albino Lullaby’ at 3 in the morning:

“We love watching people play who really get the game. It’s the process of watching the game sink its hooks into players that really gets us going. This usually happens around the shower guy in the bedroom, or the horde of grandchildren in the rotating room. We try to watch every video out there, but when time is tight, we tend to skip to those sections. This video from Tench Froast is a lot of fun."

Got time for the whole video? Grab some chips and enjoy the ride.
Only got a few minutes? Follow Justin’s advice. You will not be disappointed!

More fan appreciation coming your way tomorrow. Stay tuned!

Until next time,
Tom

kidkamandi
Level 0

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: January 13, 2017, 09:11:03 AM »

UPDATE #12: 1/13/17

#FanArtFriday we feature our favorite fan art from around the web along with our #FF!!!  Gomez

A Grandchild by TheUranium92

Follow Friday Link: http://theuranium92.deviantart.com

kidkamandi
Level 0

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: January 24, 2017, 11:38:22 PM »

UPDATE #13: 1/25/17

Featured Art: Mystery Grandkid?!?!

Ezra Cove keeps knocking it out of the park. Just look at this dude. Or lady? Wait, who the heck is this!

Justin, what am I looking at?

“Episode 1 was all about establishing the world, Episode 2 is all about establishing the characters. Some you have met, but there are more in store. Ezra Cove, our character artist is taking our character models to the next level. The character pictured here ia a work in progress. They are someone you met, or heard of in Episode 1, but I'll never tell!”

You son of a…

Last week, the entire Ape Law team had a Skype meeting, and if I wasn’t excited before, I sure am now. We’ve got so much crazy stuff happening. I can’t reveal anything without Justin killing me so I won’t say a thing.

But stuff around here is about to get crazy. Very busy but very crazy and very cool. Miss the world of Albino Lullaby? Don't worry. We're almost back home.

Until next time,
Tom

kidkamandi
Level 0

View Profile
« Reply #19 on: January 27, 2017, 11:42:05 AM »

UPDATE #14: 1/27/17

#FanArtFriday we feature our favorite fan art from around the web along with our #FF!!!  Gomez

Albino Lullaby Title Card by WibbletheFish

Wibblethefish is part of a two person let’s play team.

You can check out Wibble’s art at:  http://wibblethefish.deviantart.com

And you can watch them play through parts of Episode One here:  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E22XSweUqzU

Don’t forget to follow them!

We got some great fan art last night on Twitter. Keep it coming! We love seeing what you’ve got!

Until next time,
Tom

Pages: [1] 2 3
Print
Jump to:  

Theme orange-lt created by panic