Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Advanced search

1411490 Posts in 69371 Topics- by 58428 Members - Latest Member: shelton786

April 24, 2024, 05:03:09 PM

Need hosting? Check out Digital Ocean
(more details in this thread)
TIGSource ForumsJobsPortfoliosProfessional Pixel Artist looking for work
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: Professional Pixel Artist looking for work  (Read 2010 times)
AlcopopStar
Level 0

View Profile WWW
« on: October 29, 2016, 05:24:22 PM »

Hello! I am a freelance pixel artist with an illustrative edge currently looking for work.

You can find my full portfolio here:
http://www.lachlancartland.com/index.html

And my email is:
Lachlan(dot)Cartland(at)gmail(dot)com

Freelance:

Backgrounds, Assets and Animations for Moonflight

Background for Astervoid2000

Background for a mockup RPG

Backgrounds and assets for Miyamori

Background for wishmere

Personal Art:

Scene for a game idea

Scene for a class demo

Mockup RPG

Material Study

Ragnarok Tribute

Four Colour Warriors

Sea Witch

Thanks for looking! if you have any questions or expressions of interest you can email me at Lachlan(dot)Cartland(at)gmail(dot)com.
« Last Edit: January 02, 2017, 10:10:15 PM by AlcopopStar » Logged

CrayderStudios
Level 0

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: October 31, 2016, 12:30:42 AM »

Lachlan (AlcopopStar) worked with us on 3 backgrounds for our game Wishmere. The work provided to us was phenomenal and really brought an artistic quality to the backgrounds. All communication (regarding any artistic ideas and schedules / timing) was extremely prompt and clear. Working together with Lachlan was a total pleasure.

Just wanted to drop in and say that Lachlan is a damn good artist to have contribute to your project!

madcap
Level 0

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 31, 2016, 07:21:23 AM »

We hired Lachlan to work on the backgrounds for our game Astervoid 2000. Lachlan created a set of tiles that we were able to use to stitch together to create various backgrounds.

Lachlan's skill, knowledge, and aesthetic is extremely rare and I highly recommend Lachlan for anyone's project. Lachlan was easy to work with and was able to give us an array of options that worked within the our project's boundaries. The quality of art in our game shot up 100x times thanks to the high quality of the assets produced.

Please. Hire Lachlan before someone else does.
AlcopopStar
Level 0

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3 on: December 08, 2016, 09:27:22 PM »

[Update]

Looking for some work over the holidays!

madjackmcmad
Level 0

Crush monsters, get loots.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #4 on: December 30, 2016, 06:26:21 AM »

Lachlan was a huge boon during the development of Dungeonmans. He picked up quickly on the style we had in place and cranked out lots of content including some of the game's most exciting environments. He's fast, flexible, and trustworthy. Certainly, when given strict constraints for more mundane objects like props he was able to deliver quality work with quick turnaround, but he was also able to shine when given a much larger canvas and offered the chance to push the boundaries and add more of his own creative sauce.

Lachlan's talent, creativity, and work ethic were a big part of why Dungeonmans was a success.
Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to:  

Theme orange-lt created by panic