Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Advanced search

1411433 Posts in 69363 Topics- by 58418 Members - Latest Member: Pix_RolleR

April 20, 2024, 07:18:10 AM

Need hosting? Check out Digital Ocean
(more details in this thread)
TIGSource ForumsPlayerGeneral[United States of] America what in heck
Pages: 1 ... 18 19 [20] 21
Print
Author Topic: [United States of] America what in heck  (Read 19692 times)
JWK5
Level 9

A fool with a tool is an artist.

View Profile
« Reply #380 on: November 23, 2016, 05:10:40 PM »

anime only guys, sorry dont go on 4chan

blm is racist because of the actions and the things that are said by those people who belong to the movement, if you don't see it you are probably ignoring it because there isn't another big movement like blm to support black people against police brutality, imo its a sad thing to see such potential wasted on white hate
Now for the fun part:

Which BLM members expressed this?
Are these people actual recognized, participating members of the BLM movement or do they only consider themselves as such?
Which of these members are considered representative of the BLM movement (in such that their views might reflect the whole)?
How much of the BLM movement accepts and agrees with the views of these BLM members (what percentage would you say)?
How much of this do you know first hand, and how much do you "know" only vicariously?
What are your sources for obtaining this information?
How many of these sources can be considered, at least within reason, unbiased?
How many alternate sources confirm the initial sources?

Take your time.

EDIT: In all fairness, I only ask these things because before I started asking myself these kinds of things I hadn't even begun to comprehend just how much bullshit I would blindly believe (and regurgitate) about anything so long as it in some way confirmed the thoughts and feelings (especially the negative ones) I already had about things. If you find yourself going on a sudden Google spree to try and find some answers that will confirm your currently held beliefs then you already know they're bullshit, you're just not ready to admit it yet (to yourself or anyone else).
« Last Edit: November 23, 2016, 05:20:27 PM by JWK5 » Logged

My Art Tutorials:
 Here

"Today is victory over yourself of yesterday, tomorrow is victory over lesser men." - Miyamoto Musashi
gimymblert
Level 10

The archivest master, leader of all documents

View Profile
« Reply #381 on: November 23, 2016, 11:07:12 PM »

airman4
Level 10

Need More Time !

View Profile WWW
« Reply #382 on: November 24, 2016, 06:52:09 AM »

I wanted Hillary to win before but if she ask NOW for a recount like 10 times until she wins , i'll be ashamed if she wins that way , i'm serious

It's just ridiculous ,elections were told to be a fraud from Trump guys and we were laughing at their pains lmao , elections results -> we lost , they laugh , it's fair game  , we move on (and Hillary will come back STRONGER IN 2020 if people want )

absolute8
Level 5

WTF, some aggressive nerd... (•̀ω•́)و ̑̑

View Profile WWW
« Reply #383 on: November 24, 2016, 07:00:35 AM »

LOL...Gim, what the hell was that?

Manuel Magalhães
Forum Dungeon Master
Level 10

View Profile WWW
« Reply #384 on: November 24, 2016, 07:01:33 AM »

i don't see the shame if she wins that way. in case she wins, that means something went wrong the first time around, so it's fair game.

s0
o
Level 10

eurovision winner 2014

View Profile
« Reply #385 on: November 24, 2016, 07:07:33 AM »

I agree with airman (aside from hillary coming back in 2020). It doesnt matter if hillary won the popular vote. The US doesnt elect by popular vote and obviously the electoral college system influences both voter turnout and campaigning. You can't just say "oh she would have won if it wasn't for the electoral college", because elections don't happen in a vacuum. If they let hillary win because of the popular vote, she's going to win by rules that no one played by, which is bullshit. We simply have no idea what the result would have been if the US used a more standard democratic system.
s0
o
Level 10

eurovision winner 2014

View Profile
« Reply #386 on: November 24, 2016, 07:10:23 AM »

I know electors can technically vote for who they want but afaik many states have laws against being a faithless elector and it basically never happens.
Schoq
Level 10

♡∞

View Profile WWW
« Reply #387 on: November 24, 2016, 07:57:54 AM »

how dumb would the DNC have to be to have hillary run again in 2020

♡ ♥ make games, not money ♥ ♡
Manuel Magalhães
Forum Dungeon Master
Level 10

View Profile WWW
« Reply #388 on: November 24, 2016, 08:28:10 AM »

I agree with airman (aside from hillary coming back in 2020). It doesnt matter if hillary won the popular vote. The US doesnt elect by popular vote and obviously the electoral college system influences both voter turnout and campaigning. You can't just say "oh she would have won if it wasn't for the electoral college", because elections don't happen in a vacuum. If they let hillary win because of the popular vote, she's going to win by rules that no one played by, which is bullshit. We simply have no idea what the result would have been if the US used a more standard democratic system.
Sure, I agree that popular vote per se doesn't matter in the US, and if it did matter it's uncertain if Hillary would win for the reasons you stated. But a recount could change the winners in certain states, which could make a difference in the electoral college.

s0
o
Level 10

eurovision winner 2014

View Profile
« Reply #389 on: November 24, 2016, 08:44:13 AM »

right
Manuel Magalhães
Forum Dungeon Master
Level 10

View Profile WWW
« Reply #390 on: November 24, 2016, 10:51:07 AM »

I thought that you meant otherwise, my bad.  Embarrassed

s0
o
Level 10

eurovision winner 2014

View Profile
« Reply #391 on: November 24, 2016, 12:18:50 PM »

no it was me who misread airman's post. i didnt realize he was talking about the recount.
JWK5
Level 9

A fool with a tool is an artist.

View Profile
« Reply #392 on: November 30, 2016, 10:46:27 AM »

My Art Tutorials:
 Here

"Today is victory over yourself of yesterday, tomorrow is victory over lesser men." - Miyamoto Musashi
gimymblert
Level 10

View Profile
« Reply #393 on: November 30, 2016, 01:12:57 PM »

Superb Joe
Level 10

View Profile
« Reply #394 on: December 01, 2016, 02:32:52 PM »

against my better judgment i clicked on that video and was waiting for a wall that was too high to jump over but actually the whole thing was just a sonic the hedgehog rom hack that somebody made mildly racist so that more people would play their sonic the hedgehog rom hack, which is the saddest thing i've ever seen
s0
o
Level 10

eurovision winner 2014

View Profile
« Reply #395 on: December 01, 2016, 02:37:14 PM »

sonic the hedgehag fans are the reason trump won
s0
o
Level 10

eurovision winner 2014

View Profile
« Reply #396 on: December 01, 2016, 02:38:49 PM »

gimymblert
Level 10

View Profile
« Reply #397 on: December 01, 2016, 02:45:10 PM »

is the saddest thing i've ever seen

Superb Joe
Level 10

View Profile
« Reply #398 on: December 01, 2016, 02:48:14 PM »

WATCH: Michael Richards suffers psychotic break at The Laugh Factory while promoting his level pack for Jackie Chan's Action Kung Fu for the NES
Superb Joe
Level 10

View Profile
« Reply #399 on: December 01, 2016, 02:51:34 PM »

love the game where a bunch of barely sentient insects, rats, slimeballs, and grotesque monsters say their own names and battle each other to the death. thats right folks, i love politics.
Pages: 1 ... 18 19 [20] 21
Print
Jump to:  

Theme orange-lt created by panic