Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Advanced search

1411506 Posts in 69374 Topics- by 58429 Members - Latest Member: Alternalo

April 25, 2024, 10:32:55 PM

Need hosting? Check out Digital Ocean
(more details in this thread)
TIGSource ForumsDeveloperPlaytestingPETS ATTACK, BROWSER STRATEGY GAME ON THE REAL WORLD MAP
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: PETS ATTACK, BROWSER STRATEGY GAME ON THE REAL WORLD MAP  (Read 829 times)
PetsAttack
Level 0

View Profile WWW
« on: November 09, 2016, 07:08:18 AM »

Hello,
We are a couple of experienced S/W developers. However this is the first game that we designed.
We are very interested in you feedback about the game in general ,and specific feedback regarding:
The overall theme and story of the game
The different scenarios in the game
What you like
What you don't like
What you would like to see and the game doesn't have it
The Game Beta Release link : PetsAttack.com

It is a game where you Create your barn in your real geographical location or any location of your choosing on the real world map. Cooperate with thousands of players in real time and begin Pets Attacks & Battles. Trade with worldwide markets in real cities on the world map to bring different types of food and vaccines to your Pets. Increase your Pets count and variety. Free ,Light, Multiplayer Web Browser Strategy Game. No registration flow needed, just login with your Google Account. Available from your Desktop, Tablet, Mobile, or any device connected to the Internet.

Specs:
Free ,light, multiplayer online real time web browser strategy game.
No registration, just login with your Google account.
All players are on one server.
No hardware specs requirements . Just a browser.
All modern browsers supported. Chrome, Firefox, IE9, Edge, Maxthon, Safari, etc..
Available from your desktop, tablet, mobile, or any device connected to the internet.
Modern and popular styled themes.
Full screen mode support.

How to Play:
Login to the game you will be assigned a barn at your real geographical location

Expand your wealth by unleashing your Pets on other farms using their different skills to Spy,Attack, Steal or Infect them.

The Pets will use the real walking or flying directions on the map to reach their destinations while you are watching and monitoring their journey.

Build alliances with your neighbours and friends.
Use the Markets all around you to:
  • Buy food and Vaccines for your Pets
  • Sell some of your Pets for Coins
  • Use Coins to buy new Pets with skills that you need

There are Discovery Points all around that you can physically go to with your mobile phone and collect Pets and Supplies for free

Spy on other barns with Snakes, Parrots, Owls, Falcons or Eagles.

Attack other barns with Rodents, Cats, Dogs, Monkeys or Birds.

Steal from other barns with Squirrels, or Monkeys.
Infect other barns with diseases using Rodents, or Snakes.
Each Pet has its own abilities in Attacking, Defending, Spying, Stealing or Infecting with diseases, so use the right Pets for the right action.
Protect your barn against Spying by using Birds or Snakes.
Increase the protection of your barn against Stealing by using Monkeys or Squirrels.
Strengthen the Immune System of your Pets to better fight diseases, and infections by giving them the proper Vaccines.
Use Diamonds to immediately finalize Trading, Stealing, Spying, Attacking, or Upgrading actions.
Increase your Coins by Trading, or by accepting the daily Coins Gift.
Increase the number of your Pets by Trading, or by going to new Discovery Points on map.
Acquire more Points and Rewards by Trading, Spying, Stealing, Attacking the other barns.
Increase your food supply by Trading, going to Discovery Points, or Stealing from the other barns.
Get more Diamonds by inviting other players to play the game with you.
Full detailed Reports for your Spying, Stealing, Infecting or Attacking actions, from or against your barns.
Thank you very much for your Feedback.
Our Indiegogo Campaign: https://igg.me/at/petsattack/x/14956463
indominator
Level 1

?????

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: November 10, 2016, 03:20:55 AM »

video voice needs fixing in that youtube video, its just too weird ;p, also the game is a little intimidating, can you please add some how to play screen in game for first time players?

PetsAttack
Level 0

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: November 10, 2016, 05:59:26 AM »

video voice needs fixing in that youtube video, its just too weird ;p, also the game is a little intimidating, can you please add some how to play screen in game for first time players?
Thank you very much indominator for the feedback, I really appreciate it.

Your 2 points are valid and I will start working on them immediately.

Thank you again for taking the time to send this valuable feedback

RedHickory
Level 0

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3 on: November 14, 2016, 01:00:36 PM »

Some guy in New Jersey had better watch out because in 15 days some cats are going to show up and ... BAM!  In all honesty, I had a hard time comprehending much of anything about this game.  I sent a few dogs around to locations near me, but I have no idea why.  It was just the only thing I could figure out how to do.  The stores are massively confusing.  I have no idea how resources are consumed or created.  Maybe all of these things are in the works and the "Beta" tag is just a little optimistic, or maybe I just totally missed the boat here, but either way I think I've exhausted everything I can do in your game, other than wait an unreasonably long time for some fierce feline attacking action.  Or a report about it, anyway.

My browser-based RPG (WIP) - Chronicles of Tright.
PetsAttack
Level 0

View Profile WWW
« Reply #4 on: November 15, 2016, 12:26:36 PM »

Some guy in New Jersey had better watch out because in 15 days some cats are going to show up and ... BAM!  In all honesty, I had a hard time comprehending much of anything about this game.  I sent a few dogs around to locations near me, but I have no idea why.  It was just the only thing I could figure out how to do.  The stores are massively confusing.  I have no idea how resources are consumed or created.  Maybe all of these things are in the works and the "Beta" tag is just a little optimistic, or maybe I just totally missed the boat here, but either way I think I've exhausted everything I can do in your game, other than wait an unreasonably long time for some fierce feline attacking action.  Or a report about it, anyway.

Thank you RedHickory for trying the game and taking the time to give us your feedback.

I agree with you absolutely about the need for help from inside the game for new players who are playing for the first time.

We are working on that and an update with help is just a few days away. You and other players will be notified immediately as soon as it is published.

In the meantime neither you nor the guy from New Jersey have to wait for 15 days or 15 min to finish the Action and see results.

You can use your Diamonds to finish any action immediately:

• Locate your pet on its rout on the map and click on it
  • A window will open
  • Click on Finish attacking now and it's done
  • Go to the reports at the top right of the screen to see the result

This applies to all actions(Attach, Spy, Discover, Spy, Infect)

I supplied your account and other new players accounts with extra

10000 Coins which you can use to by resources from Markets around you
45 Diamonds to Immediately finish any action

when you finish them I will supply you with more

Again, it is great to hear from you, Thank you for the feedback. You will be notified with the update in a few days as soon as it is published, cheers!    

PetsAttack
Level 0

View Profile WWW
« Reply #5 on: November 27, 2016, 11:18:37 PM »

Hello All,
A new update to the game has just been released, it includes
  • Help for new players, where they will be greeted when they login with a menu that will introduce them to a lot of features and actions in the game in the form of guided tasks that they will get rewards for. When completing those tasks , they will understand how to play the game effortlessly.
  • New function "Game Researches" which allows the players to upgrade their all their resources capabilities.
  • A daily fund of Coins and Diamonds  for the players to spend
More updates Soon. Cheers!
Petsattack.com

Tasks Help Screen

Barn Researches
TEETH
Level 0

who the hell uses aim or msn anymore

View Profile WWW
« Reply #6 on: November 28, 2016, 09:40:00 AM »

I was surprised to see another player near me. It's a little overwhelming when you first start, so a mandatory tutorial in a fake location would be nice. All together, a really really cool concept. It just needs a lot more players.
edit: I'm currently sending 14 brave little hamsters across the ocean to attack someone. This game is amazing. Go little hamsters go
« Last Edit: November 28, 2016, 09:54:48 AM by TEETH » Logged

PetsAttack
Level 0

View Profile WWW
« Reply #7 on: November 28, 2016, 03:11:04 PM »

I was surprised to see another player near me. It's a little overwhelming when you first start, so a mandatory tutorial in a fake location would be nice. All together, a really really cool concept. It just needs a lot more players.
edit: I'm currently sending 14 brave little hamsters across the ocean to attack someone. This game is amazing. Go little hamsters go
Thanks alot TEETH for playing the game and giving your feedback.

I am very happy that you're having fun.

Here are a couple of tips for you

1- You can always make any of your hamsters cross the ocean instantaneously and finish the task, just click on any of them on    their route and use your Diamonds to finish the task immediately. Don't worry if you run out of Coins or Diamond, Just PM me and I will set you up.

2-You can upgrade their capability "Speed" and many other features by using the Barn Research Center, as I explained in the previous post.

Cheers and Happy gaming!     
PetsAttack

PetsAttack
Level 0

View Profile WWW
« Reply #8 on: November 28, 2016, 03:16:47 PM »

Hi Guys,

I am glad to announce that PetsAttack Android Version is now available at Google Play store

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.petsattack.android&hl=en

Cheers!
Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to:  

Theme orange-lt created by panic