Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Advanced search

1411490 Posts in 69371 Topics- by 58428 Members - Latest Member: shelton786

April 24, 2024, 11:29:18 PM

Need hosting? Check out Digital Ocean
(more details in this thread)
TIGSource ForumsDeveloperAudio8dio Sale Opinions on Adagio & Agitato
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: 8dio Sale Opinions on Adagio & Agitato  (Read 836 times)
zminusone
Level 1

View Profile WWW
« on: November 09, 2016, 04:21:31 PM »

Hey Guys,

8dio is having a goodbye sale for it's Adagio and Agitato strings libraries to the tune of 70% off. I'm a huge sucker for this stuff. I almost got these libraries back when they had the 40% off sale a couple months back. I would jump on this except I'm assuming they are rolling out the next, bigger, better thing. Any opinions? I got Majestica a couple months back and have to say it's interesting, but not what I imagined... much weirder to mix in with other stuff than I thought. Do any of you guys have these libraries and have thoughts on them?

I currently use Cinesamples Cinestrings Core for most my strings writing. I have a few gaps in my libraries that puts things higher up on the list than buying another, albeit more complete, string library... which would be a little redundant. But... I dunno I see Kontakt libraries. I see 70% off. I see red. Evil

Also, Agitato is very intriguing to me since as most of you probably know getting fast legato passages to speak can be quite tricky for many libraries... Cinestrings is definitely no exception.

-Brian

Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to:  

Theme orange-lt created by panic