Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Advanced search

1411430 Posts in 69363 Topics- by 58416 Members - Latest Member: JamesAGreen

April 19, 2024, 06:58:57 PM

Need hosting? Check out Digital Ocean
(more details in this thread)
TIGSource ForumsJobsPortfolios2d Artist (Illustration/Concept Art/Design) Looking For Work
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: 2d Artist (Illustration/Concept Art/Design) Looking For Work  (Read 593 times)
DRestivo
Level 0

View Profile
« on: November 10, 2016, 05:32:07 PM »

Hi TIGForums,

I'm a Canadian illustrator with several years of experience creating art for games, including a few Steam releases in the last couple years.

I work quickly and efficiently, and I offer strong communication skills and quick response times. My style is flexible, so I can adapt quickly to the aesthetic you're hoping to achieve.

As for pricing, I can provide you with a quick quote if you message me with a description of your project. In general, my prices are flexible depending on your budget. For large projects, I'm open to revenue sharing, but I also need some money along the way to pay my bills (i.e. no pure revenue sharing).

My portfolio can be seen here: derekrestivo.com. You can reach me by PM, or by sending me an email at [email protected].

~Cheers!~

Illustrations:

Game Assets:

Shirt and Logo Designs:

« Last Edit: November 10, 2016, 05:50:01 PM by DRestivo » Logged
DRestivo
Level 0

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: March 17, 2017, 02:04:52 PM »

Hi TIGforums,

I'm available for work again! As usual, I work quickly and efficiently, and I offer strong communication skills and quick response times. My style is flexible, so I can adapt quickly to the aesthetic you're hoping to achieve.

As for pricing, I can provide you with a quick quote if you message me with a description of your project. In general, my prices are reasonable and affordable, as well as flexible depending on your budget. For large projects, I'm open to revenue sharing, but I also need some money along the way to pay my bills (i.e. no pure revenue sharing).

My portfolio can be seen here: derekrestivo.com. You can reach me by PM, or by sending me an email at [email protected].

Here's some art I did for clients since my last post:

Game Assets:

Sketches:

DRestivo
Level 0

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 21, 2017, 12:45:00 PM »

*bump
DRestivo
Level 0

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 29, 2017, 02:09:21 PM »