Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Advanced search

1411281 Posts in 69324 Topics- by 58380 Members - Latest Member: bob1029

March 28, 2024, 10:31:18 PM

Need hosting? Check out Digital Ocean
(more details in this thread)
TIGSource ForumsDeveloperBusinessConsultation about logistics of game creation.
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: Consultation about logistics of game creation.  (Read 699 times)
Turtle
TIGBaby

View Profile
« on: November 15, 2016, 05:15:06 PM »

Hello there folks. I come seeking wisdom.

The crux of the matter is I come with a problem you've likely heard a thousand times before. Guy with no programming skills wants to make a game. Ideas are worth nothing etc etc, I get this so lets jump into the request.

I have some reasonable startup funds, but in order to attract additional investment and more importantly accurately budget expenditures I need to get solid estimates of what kind of requirements in manpower, time, and equipment would be involved in the project.

As we all know setting accurate timelines and budgeting payroll is an important part of any project, not just game development. What I'm looking for is an entry level consultation to gauge how to tailor the project appropriately and get an idea of how large of an investment will need to be made.

If anyone has any experience with regards to games of the "strategy rpg" or "tactical rpg" genre. I'd love to talk to you. I'd prefer to to discuss it in more detail through a direct chat setting due to the flexibility and back and forth nature of it. Willing to compensate you for your time.

Thanks for your time!
shay
Level 0

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: November 19, 2016, 07:53:26 PM »

Hi there!

Even though I have no experience specifically with "strategy rpg" or "tactical rpg", I'm an experienced developer / team-lead / project manager, and I'll be happy to assist.

If you're interested - you can contact me at: [email protected]

Cya!
Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to:  

Theme orange-lt created by panic