Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Advanced search

1411507 Posts in 69374 Topics- by 58429 Members - Latest Member: Alternalo

April 26, 2024, 12:12:44 AM

Need hosting? Check out Digital Ocean
(more details in this thread)
TIGSource ForumsPlayerGeneral3 word story
Pages: 1 ... 29 30 [31] 32
Print
Author Topic: 3 word story  (Read 23784 times)
Schoq
Level 10

♡∞

View Profile WWW
« Reply #600 on: January 01, 2017, 05:59:52 AM »

and crappy but

♡ ♥ make games, not money ♥ ♡
Cristiano Vitorino
« Reply #601 on: January 01, 2017, 07:06:15 AM »

good all around
gimymblert
Level 10

The archivest master, leader of all documents

View Profile
« Reply #602 on: January 01, 2017, 09:52:36 AM »

4 letter word

mks
Level 5

View Profile
« Reply #603 on: January 01, 2017, 09:54:45 AM »

: Love is all

Where's the Spelunky 2 DevLog, Derek?
Samaras-Sama
Level 1

samy is my hero

View Profile
« Reply #604 on: January 01, 2017, 02:13:38 PM »

Dinner with wolves.

Devlog<br /><br />[/
eyeliner
Level 10

I'm afraid of americans...

View Profile
« Reply #605 on: January 02, 2017, 03:04:39 AM »

Start licking armpits

Yeah.
_glitch
« Reply #606 on: January 02, 2017, 07:01:01 AM »

HE said after
Cristiano Vitorino
« Reply #607 on: January 02, 2017, 09:25:08 AM »

seeing the stars
thundercroak
Level 0

View Profile
« Reply #608 on: January 02, 2017, 01:14:55 PM »

fighting with bugs
gimymblert
Level 10

View Profile
« Reply #609 on: January 02, 2017, 07:06:26 PM »

game dev lover

_glitch
« Reply #610 on: January 03, 2017, 06:22:53 AM »

and, as soon
eyeliner
Level 10

View Profile
« Reply #611 on: January 03, 2017, 07:47:40 AM »

armpit licking started,

Yeah.
Manuel Magalhães
Forum Dungeon Master
Level 10

View Profile WWW
« Reply #612 on: January 03, 2017, 03:21:37 PM »

I stopped listening.”

gimymblert
Level 10

View Profile
« Reply #613 on: January 03, 2017, 03:26:47 PM »

End of story.

Schoq
Level 10

♡∞

View Profile WWW
« Reply #614 on: January 03, 2017, 05:14:22 PM »

welp everyone at least we collectively managed to construct a half dozen or so semantically coherent sentences over 31 pages

♡ ♥ make games, not money ♥ ♡
_glitch
« Reply #615 on: January 03, 2017, 09:36:10 PM »

Congratulation guys! Beer!
Manuel Magalhães
Forum Dungeon Master
Level 10

View Profile WWW
« Reply #616 on: January 04, 2017, 12:30:29 AM »

We did it!

Smerik
Level 1

View Profile
« Reply #617 on: January 04, 2017, 02:12:17 AM »

This is the story of _glitch 3 words, a bit rephrased to make more sense..

A few years of dog freedom was enough to turn everyone gay and decidedly canine.
Because in this world everyone is just a human or a dog.
But indeed it follows: they're gay.
However, deep beneath the ocean there lives an incredibly large and impressive band of gays and ass sniffing really gay dogs .
They are plotting to create a new all purpose dog which can sniff delicious bacon that is produced by an annoying dog which is the most wonderful and cute dog around these parts of Eurasia and America.
There also were cats and dogs with a special interest in spiritual matters involving humans and the metaphysical knowledge of time of previous life.

Then suddenly the leader of the free world took his very mighty dump on the hallowed "gay constitution" of the United Nations of the piss and poop.
Furthermore, he tried turn to turn the dogs clockwise until they spun like tornadoes.
The name of the leader was Albert Einstein. An enormous pile of gleaming brass kopeks and some small grimy tin kopeks.
He also had non-kopek things, although those were boring.
Now, as the moon hurtled toward the ass of the gay farmer's market hobo, who whispered quietly (it has begun) the rest of the story is that there is a celestial heifer ground into beef.
None of this involved a platypus named Gandalf the dumb.
Therefore, we join his journey from here to the piss lake.
A place renowned for its golden high quality remote falls, it was radiating true beauty.
Unfortunately, the fish were very very hesitant to do Fez Two, so he put on some of his special high quality headgear.
The fish drowned in the hot blazing sunlight, rest in peace.

Later he tried to revive himself because he died but alas, he ironically died twice and came back with some new dogs and cats wearing gallium armor made out of scrap computer parts and bulbous yellow lozenges.
The moonlight was beautiful and ugly at the royal wedding, which cost many kopeks or not.
Instead smelly toad people regurgitated green fluid at their huge frog wedding, where all kinds of strange games were creepy as fuck, but not as mental math intensive as my butt.

Suddenly, seismic activity shook my butt until it resonated at the exact moment but with very weird numbers.
Literally one could be the half of the whole quarter fifth of a half third.
In other words, I'm drunk and high and also a mega scientific resonant butt with hairy smelly growths that pulsate.

So anyway, mollusks also have butts which are very intimidating to ourselves because of our ingrained tendency to go to Antarctica to defecate.
Insofar as circumstances would allow a mollusk to find a way to the good kopeks, there should be a way to weigh two away, if only they had listened to their great president who wears a fedora on his Frankfurt sausage shaped butt.
However, there a few nice swallows that did frolic in the autumn of the year nineteen ninety-six BC.
What happened was an accident.

It was a rather unfortunate occurrence at owl creek which flows through piss lake.
That unfortunate occurrence happened, not because of the piss, but instead because of the pisser.
As the saying goes, "you can't piss without pooping".
These wise words were first said by Gandalf the White’s nephew, Kyle.
Contrary to popular rumor, it wasn't a particular good saying.
However, that nephew Kyle was probably good at professional quote making.
Also, Kyle's mother was ambidextrous and criminally in the underground trade of pills.
One day he died peacefully.

For the glory of her son's memory and proficiency at nose picking, she called upon Cthulhu but he was not available for comment.
So she went to gather famous nose pickers and brought them to piss lake.
The air was smelling of piss.
The piss of ten thousand giant kings who drank liters of glorious milk.
But not as some might have believed, everyone is gay.
This does not apply to mimes because they are itchy and bitter about the recent incident that happened at piss lake.
Murder with sarcasm, and the words were spoken: "Sit vis nobiscum", which means that piss is yellow.
Without a doubt, it was indeed the greatest of moments in the entire history of dogs.
In conclusion Cthulhu is dead.
It's a tragedy yet a lesson was not learned.

Kyle was a renowned serial philanderer and his revolver had only one bullet; enough to shoot himself in the head, but he didn't have a moral compass which would make him realize his full potential of the power rangers mighty morphing.
It is so gay gay gay that he wants in on it because he is mightily peeved with his drunk bride, also known as Hammered Holly Hunter of the Western Hamish-beer.
She was famous all over for her over-powered fame.
She was a high ranking, ace Ventura gender swap.
"Allllll righty then", she said before remembering she had not taken a shower with her orange, ribbed, vibrating, new rubber duck which had a shiny, hard, long glass of hot alcoholic espresso.
The rubber duck downed the espresso before it could think about taking off into space.
The space was spacey like Kevin Costner in Dance of the vampires, a stellar cinematic movie about the clown who sold the world to some individuals which benefitted him in monetary ways and also impressed him with their intimate knowledge of major league memes.
The film continues with the pictures of clowns stealing.
For this it is necessary for us to buoyantly clown around and say "I AM I AM".
Then a holy vision came to me, a beam of holy vision came to everyone around as well.
We are the ultimate society for extended holy vision beams and unholy audio tracks made by Brian Eno in a land far far north of the northern edge which is behind the plateaux of Brian Eno's fanclub of smoke and the fire where it all began and ended.
Henceforth the world was yellow as piss lake.
This concludes the first act.

Mega man sucks the venom out of sonic the Suncheon-harvested fly husks', like eponymous fly husks, but they have a lot less venom than others.
What is a white rhinoceros doing here?
Nothing at all.
Well, except for the fact that he is there.
He is the shining, and the bass has dropped as his powerful inception horn BWAAAAAAAHHs was heard, which made eating a hat possible.
Baby shoes were unused until now, this because a long cat cut short by a short cat.
A large woman said “the illiterate forum poster on methamphetamine and laxatives thread for shitpost, a post-shitting thread, was very rarely said”.

Now and then I have to say it though.
These are my daughters but not really in a literal sense, more like metaphorically.
That means they represent something hidden deep inside, not cadaver exquisite, but like a glitch in the lolicon conformity theory of Neon Genesis Evangelion, a glowing British clergyman.
My little pony was the best intellectual book about human impact on something something iguana.
But anyway, never will this species darken my door of semantically confused skin fungal infected mambo number 5 related research.
However, new HIV treatment, despite teetotalers objections, makes a lube goose extrude.

Gay for Popplio?
It's probable.
Unfortunately, the colonoscopy revealed a portal to a world within beginning middle end of the northern sphincter dimension, Zarloc-X80-C.
Hardwired... to self-evacuate whenever a bowel movement happens.
Zarloc-X80-C was home of a cold vengeance game Progen 404 3d.
Get a signature!
Piss piss piss.
Gimmystic thread vandalism, he sputtered violently, his three words flood with video, hit me like a paralyzed geriatric monkey with a penchant for borscht soup.

I pissed myself.
An Heridium butt plug popped out of literally nowhere.
Who named your butthole?
This question has been asked for several hours in NoManSky's survival livestream.
"What can change the name and remember the name nor really but it kind of works sometimes. Although it was really hard to do" said Dr. Tater Tots fiendishly.
But my friend Sir. Reginald told Lord Beartato "You are my fiend, but Harrison For was not the rights in the hands dumb through strength sucks really bad because you are bad".
However, this was confusing to the people standing around doing nothing.
Stranger stand stranding shit poop feces, was poetry written in incremental pieces by a shitter pisshead on Twitter™.
IT IS FINALLY OVER, he proclaimed, the End.
But that doesn't, shht!, the End.. Of Act2, rosse are blue, violets are red, he is mad, poop but ass.

Precious baby angel made of gold gods and pewter, more like poopter, but it was not a revelation of his true inner self devil.
Metal gear is always lucrative, in Pachinko form especially. Hideo Kojima & Norman Reedus are pachinko masters in a room trapped forever.
It was dark in the Pachipit, Pikachu Pakinchu Pico a painfully postulated penis, asked Derek Yu Sama for help.
I won Eurovision drunk and barefoot with a laser turret equipped. Baptism by fire.
In his opinion the forum was like Sailor Usagi Moon, a crystal power make-up created by Logan who licks armpits.
Yuck yuck yuck!
This means that they lick armpits.
"I love all armpits" was shouted in the huge thread from General.
Kink-shaming Ray Davies was the national pastime of a xylophone wielding psychopath country in a post-apocalyptic world that fires in spurts.
Spurt spurt spurt.
Was the sentence "Independent gaming discussion" what he has hated for?
By licking armpits, he increased his armpit licking activity in increments over incredible wind dance which was beautiful like armpit licking.
His wife was a high quality shitposter, but was high from cuttlefish ink and licked armpits.
Another wonderful day afraid of Americans started in the very last post...
Journey through a wonderful forum thread never go back. THE END

Lover of minimalism and armpit licker was needed to develop this tale; some aggressive nerd was nerfed to a nerf nerfing another nerfed otter global moderator.
Shiver me Timbers epilepsy trigger warning was all around health, wealth, and happiness was never enough.
Even though it never made sense, let’s get drunk without alcohol but paint-thinner and cockroaches, which is healthy dark and mystery which makes it very addictive.
Today was 33°C but they licked armpits.
A "pit-stop", as merry -Christmas everyone- became a meme right after the election of the first and last president of the Re-United States of recent years.
Never trust the Donald duck cartoons because they are much better in Japanese.
The English dub is "an affront against the only dream that is dreamt in a happy new year.
2016 was a pretty crappy and great, but crappy, and crappy but good, all-around 4 letter word: Love is all Dinner with wolves.
Start licking armpits HE said after seeing the stars fighting with bugs filled game dev lovers and, as soon armpit licking started, I stopped listening."

End of story.
« Last Edit: January 04, 2017, 04:50:58 AM by Smerik » Logged

eyeliner
Level 10

View Profile
« Reply #618 on: January 04, 2017, 02:49:13 AM »

I laughed so hard at some passages, I have happy tears... Tears of Joy

Thanks for the collage, Smerik.

Yeah.
_glitch
« Reply #619 on: January 04, 2017, 05:53:43 AM »

Yeah, thanks a lot, Smerik!
I love the part with the 'orange, ribbed, vibrating, new rubber duck'

I think "3 words" or something like that would make a nice custom title... How to get one?
« Last Edit: January 04, 2017, 06:11:14 AM by _glitch » Logged
Pages: 1 ... 29 30 [31] 32
Print
Jump to:  

Theme orange-lt created by panic