Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Advanced search

1411283 Posts in 69325 Topics- by 58380 Members - Latest Member: bob1029

March 29, 2024, 06:03:48 AM

Need hosting? Check out Digital Ocean
(more details in this thread)
TIGSource ForumsPlayerGamesLooking for a tap/rhythm combat game I saw on here a while ago
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: Looking for a tap/rhythm combat game I saw on here a while ago  (Read 721 times)
Exoeros
TIGBaby

View Profile
« on: November 22, 2016, 11:37:16 PM »

The game was a tap/rhythm game where you were a barbarian girl in the pre historic period in bed and then she wakes up smashing the stone alarm clock with her axe jumps out of bed and then goes out and starts fighting.

It seemed to be a auto runner or at least battle to battle running but in combat you were tapping or fighting to a beat or rhythm. She was blonde if I recall and she had dual axes.

edit: The are style was pixel also.

Thank you for your time.

« Last Edit: November 23, 2016, 12:31:02 AM by Exoeros » Logged
quantumpotato
Quantum Potato
Level 10

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: November 24, 2016, 06:05:45 PM »

The game was a tap/rhythm game where you were a barbarian girl in the pre historic period in bed and then she wakes up smashing the stone alarm clock with her axe jumps out of bed and then goes out and starts fighting.

It seemed to be a auto runner or at least battle to battle running but in combat you were tapping or fighting to a beat or rhythm. She was blonde if I recall and she had dual axes.

edit: The are style was pixel also.

Thank you for your time.

Hey please introduce yourself in the Obligatory Intro thread.. we also have a thread for this https://forums.tigsource.com/index.php?topic=3504.1620;topicseen good luck finding the game@

Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to:  

Theme orange-lt created by panic