Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Advanced search

1411508 Posts in 69374 Topics- by 58430 Members - Latest Member: Jesse Webb

April 26, 2024, 10:35:57 AM

Need hosting? Check out Digital Ocean
(more details in this thread)
TIGSource ForumsJobsPortfoliosAffordable PR/marketing guy with 10 years' industry experience
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: Affordable PR/marketing guy with 10 years' industry experience  (Read 320 times)
lewis_denby
Level 0

View Profile
« on: November 25, 2016, 07:07:56 AM »

Hi everyone!

My name's Lewis Denby and I'm a ten-year veteran (if you'd call it that) of the indie games scene. During this time I've worked...

• as a journalist (Eurogamer, Rock Paper Shotgun, PC Gamer etc)
  • as a designer/producer (Richard & Alice, The Charnel House Trilogy, shitloads of client projects)
  • as a PR and marketing guy (Dear Esther, Thomas Was Alone, Frozen Cortex, Pathologic and literally 40+ more)

Anyway - in the past few months I've gone solo and am now running a small freelance consultancy thing, helping the most interesting indie devs get noticed in the right places.

Because I'm just starting out and I have no overheads, I'm able to offer bloomin' good rates to indie developers. So if you're looking to get your game some attention in the media, refine your marketing strategy, or work out how best to give your game the right lick of paint so it appeals to more people, please do shoot me an email.

Contact - [email protected]
Website - gameifyouare.com
Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to:  

Theme orange-lt created by panic