Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Advanced search

1411196 Posts in 69314 Topics- by 58380 Members - Latest Member: feakk

March 18, 2024, 11:51:40 PM

Need hosting? Check out Digital Ocean
(more details in this thread)
TIGSource ForumsCommunityJams & EventsCompetitionsFind and play great freeware games in Game Jolt’s Month of Play!
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: Find and play great freeware games in Game Jolt’s Month of Play!  (Read 3719 times)
Honno
Level 0

View Profile
« on: December 01, 2016, 12:43:15 PM »

Hey all, I’d like to inform y’all of a competition I’m organizing in collaboration with Game Jolt called “The Jolties", an annual awards ceremony to find the best freeware games uploaded on the site.

A group of judges from the community has sifted through user-submitted games as well as anything that has picked our fancy throughout the year to compile a list of solid, good freeware titles. No FNaF fangames, sorry/don’t worry.

Throughout the month of December we’re putting the titles we most liked to a public vote to find the Game of the Year and runner-ups, as a means to promote this under-appreciated area of games by showcasing the surprising amount of interesting games that come about on Game Jolt and letting users engage with a fun process.

We’re calling this period to vote as the Month of Play, and it has already begun, ending on the 1st January next year. Voting is available via jams.gamejolt.io/thejolties2016, with the announcement post here.

We’ve been working hard on this new exciting experiment in promoting indies, so we hope you participate- and I think everyone will be surprised at how many cool, interesting games are out there under the radar.

All the best,
Honno
BuddySystemGames
Level 0

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: January 31, 2017, 07:20:26 PM »

Thanks for including Little Bug in the Jolties <3

LA based studio in the process of making our first commercial release, Little Bug!
Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to:  

Theme orange-lt created by panic