Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Advanced search

1411490 Posts in 69371 Topics- by 58428 Members - Latest Member: shelton786

April 24, 2024, 08:16:54 PM

Need hosting? Check out Digital Ocean
(more details in this thread)
TIGSource ForumsJobsCollaborationsWorking game looking for artist and composer + full expenses paid trip to a gdc!
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: Working game looking for artist and composer + full expenses paid trip to a gdc!  (Read 758 times)
Secretmapper
Level 0

View Profile
« on: December 02, 2016, 04:09:33 AM »

Hello!

I'm Arian, a professional programmer with years of experience in webdev and gamedev. Over the last few months I've been lost, so I decided to make an indie game! I only started about 3 days ago, but I already have a working game/prototype! Please pm me so I can send you a link (it's playable in the browser, so no need to download!)

The game I'm making is a puzzle game based on a very popular game in the past that has not been rehashed yet, and I believe it can be a big hit if executed right.

My problem is I won't be able to focus on the game's art and music, so I'm looking for someone who is willing to collaborate for the next month (even part time, as I'm working part time on this too). I'm looking for a collaborator because I really believe in this game and I want someone who I can bounce ideas with as the game can be brimming with personality. For reference, the art style that I think will work greatly for the game is something similar to Pudding Monsters:

and or Cut the Rope

Also, a great thing about this is if it goes right we may have an opportunity to fly over to gdc 2017!

I'm a programmer with years of experience, so you can count on this game being professionally done and not flaking out and becoming unfinished. We also have a tight schedule so feature creep will not be a problem for this game. Feel free to view my portfolio at http://arianv.com

Thank you! Please pm me if you want a link to the game!
« Last Edit: December 02, 2016, 06:25:36 AM by Secretmapper » Logged
FelixArifin
Level 1

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: December 03, 2016, 09:24:47 AM »

Sent you a PM! I look forward to hearing from you soon.

-Felix

Dustin van Wyk
Level 0

Composer/Songwriter

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: December 05, 2016, 10:03:20 AM »

Hi Secretmapper ,

Just sent you a PM
Let me know what you think

Cheers

ALaven
Level 0