Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Advanced search

1411273 Posts in 69323 Topics- by 58380 Members - Latest Member: bob1029

March 28, 2024, 12:56:53 AM

Need hosting? Check out Digital Ocean
(more details in this thread)
TIGSource ForumsCommunityTownhallAlbatross: Truth Unseen now on Steam Greenlight!
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: Albatross: Truth Unseen now on Steam Greenlight!  (Read 334 times)
GeneticJD
Level 0

View Profile
« on: December 04, 2016, 10:11:15 AM »

Hey guys,

It's really hard to get good marketing without lots of money and advertising, so I am kind of doing my advertising the old-fashioned way. If you happen to have a Steam account, and want to help me out by voting for my game on Steam (believe me every vote counts), I would really appreciate it.

I'll post the link and the Steam press release just below.

Thanks so much guys! Please tell your friends that have Steam accounts to go to the link and vote for it too!!!!!

-----------------------------------------------
Steam Link: http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=808104363

Description:

Albatross: Truth Unseen is a first-person adventure themed game. A game about experiencing the various sentiments of life through mysterious puzzles, adventures, and the unseen truth.

Take the role of an experienced private agent, who conceals himself behind an alias known as the 'Albatross'. Complete assignments in several exciting locations around the globe. Find secrets hidden along your path and develop connections to the choices you make throughout the game.

System Requirements:

Processor: Intel Dual Core 2.4 GHx.
Memory: 4GB.
Graphics: NVIDIA GeForce 8800GT.
Storage: To Be Determined.
Sound: DirectX-capable.

Steam Integration:

- Steam Achievements
- Steam Trading Cards
- Steam Leaderboards
- Controller Support

Also, we were recently featured on One Angry Gamer if anyone wants to see what they said:  http://www.oneangrygamer.net/2016/12/albatross-truth-unseen-fps-puzzle-game-seeks-votes-on-steam-greenlight/18029/
Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to:  

Theme orange-lt created by panic