Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Advanced search

1411275 Posts in 69323 Topics- by 58380 Members - Latest Member: bob1029

March 28, 2024, 05:39:53 AM

Need hosting? Check out Digital Ocean
(more details in this thread)
TIGSource ForumsDeveloperArtWorkshopCritique my portfolio
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: Critique my portfolio  (Read 2581 times)
pynkuu
Level 0

View Profile WWW
« on: December 06, 2016, 06:47:18 PM »

Hello!
I'm relatively new to doing game art, I just finished my first real job doing contract art & animation work on HTML5 games.
I'm really curious about what others think of my portfolio, what could be improved, what areas are lacking, and so on. Please let me know what you think, any feedback definitely helps me become better at marketing myself and focusing on the skills developers look for.
Thank you!

Link to portfolio: http://pynkuu.com/
b∀ kkusa
Global Moderator
Level 10

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: December 08, 2016, 12:46:46 PM »

you've got a beautiful portfolio there. don't mind the awkward silence in this part of the forum.(no ones get notifications when there's a new post in this part of the forum).
You can post some art, or even repost this in the art section. It'll give it more visibility.

posting artworks in it's dedicated parts with ()will get you some feedback.good luck.

pynkuu
Level 0

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: December 08, 2016, 02:03:02 PM »

you've got a beautiful portfolio there. don't mind the awkward silence in this part of the forum.(no ones get notifications when there's a new post in this part of the forum).
You can post some art, or even repost this in the art section. It'll give it more visibility.

posting artworks in it's dedicated parts with ()will get you some feedback.good luck.

Oh thank you!
Thank you for letting me know! I wasn't sure if it would be alright to post outside of this thread so I will definitely try that, thank you so much
Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to:  

Theme orange-lt created by panic