Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Advanced search

1411490 Posts in 69377 Topics- by 58433 Members - Latest Member: graysonsolis

April 29, 2024, 01:01:55 PM

Need hosting? Check out Digital Ocean
(more details in this thread)
TIGSource ForumsCommunityDevLogsGAMEDEV01 - A middling alcoholic tries to make games
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: GAMEDEV01 - A middling alcoholic tries to make games  (Read 516 times)
makabre
TIGBaby

View Profile
« on: December 16, 2016, 09:44:48 AM »

Hello - my name is Max Murray, I am one of those independant game developers some of you may of been hearing about. I've been making games for android and pc for a little over a year now with some middling results. It's only now I decided to compartmentalize my thoughts into a Youtube series explaining what I'm doing, what games I have gone and done, how good they are (if that). And if I'm successful - some yuks. Here is the first in the series

and the very latest one here!

So what I am asking you guys is if this series is any good? I have seen alot of youtubers in my time and if theres one thing I don't want to do is emulate the hyperbolic happy tubers who seem like they're on valium and crack.

I'm hoping if anything to get some sort feedback on my games as well document my own path developing games getting (hopefully) better and better.

anyways - I hope you do enjoy the video. And if you are interested in anything I say or the look of what I make, please let me know!

Gota pack for work now... ugh
Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to:  

Theme orange-lt created by panic