Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Advanced search

1411504 Posts in 69373 Topics- by 58429 Members - Latest Member: Alternalo

April 25, 2024, 04:14:41 PM

Need hosting? Check out Digital Ocean
(more details in this thread)
TIGSource ForumsJobsCollaborationsi want contribute to a project
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: i want contribute to a project  (Read 615 times)
RoXSaida
Level 0

View Profile
« on: December 27, 2016, 08:29:51 AM »

Hello, i really want to contribute to a project i'm just a beginner but it would learn me a lot of things i can do anything but well on by means of a person who knows in the domain there(like game design,code,music,etc...) i can do some pixel arts they are not amazing but i try, i can learn the basic of a language (Variables,Conditions,Functions...) for coding an main menu for the game for example or whatever something easy, Game Design, Music maybe with someone to help me ? Like that it just like a kid were you hold his hand but i think i will learn more by participating in a project that of remained alone ^^.

Sorry for my bad english.
alvarop
Level 9

ignorant

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: December 27, 2016, 10:37:03 AM »

Make your own stuff, that's the way to get better and eventually collaborate. Smiley

i make games that can only ever be played once on http://throwaway.fun
RoXSaida
Level 0

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 28, 2016, 05:17:37 AM »

Hum :/
_glitch
« Reply #3 on: December 28, 2016, 05:27:14 AM »

alvarop's words are true. Within a collaboration you have to do a good job; you can't do this if you are in the learning process. While you are in this process, you need much help etc.

You should find the area that you like the most, i.e. pixel art. Watch tutorials, become better. If you are composer, artist and programmer at the same time, you will fail because you can't handle all this pressure in a collaboration.

Or, you can do all, but not at the quality standard your collaboration partners are used to.

OR you can search some people on the same skill level and learn together with them.
Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to:  

Theme orange-lt created by panic