Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Advanced search

1411433 Posts in 69363 Topics- by 58418 Members - Latest Member: Pix_RolleR

April 20, 2024, 07:55:37 AM

Need hosting? Check out Digital Ocean
(more details in this thread)
TIGSource ForumsPlayerGeneralIntroducing myself
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: Introducing myself  (Read 821 times)
Omega
Level 0

View Profile
« on: December 31, 2016, 03:00:21 PM »

Hello,

I just wanted to introduce myself. I've been lurking on the forum for years, and I finally decided it was time to make an account. I've always found this place to be an immense source of inspiration and learning and I hope to contribute back and perhaps finally get a game off the ground myself!  Smiley

Happy New Years!  Toast Left

EDIT: Meant to put this in the introduce yourself thread Sad Sorry
« Last Edit: December 31, 2016, 03:34:36 PM by Omega » Logged

Superb Joe
Level 10

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: January 01, 2017, 06:54:31 AM »

That's just the unknowable gap between analysis and experience, don't worry about it
DinaHaines
TIGBaby

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 12, 2017, 11:08:59 PM »

Dina Haines is an American writer currently living at Los Angeles with her husband. She holds a Bachelor of Arts in English Literature from The University of Windsor. Presently she works for as a freelance writer for Custom Essay Writing Service. She enjoy cooking new recipes.
Superb Joe
Level 10

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 13, 2017, 12:17:02 AM »

Dina Haines is an American writer currently living at Los Angeles with her husband. She holds a Bachelor of Arts in English Literature from The University of Windsor. Presently she works for as a freelance writer for Custom Essay Writing Service. She enjoy cooking new recipes.
that's good to know
Capntastic
Community Friendlord
Administrator
Level 10

View Profile WWW
« Reply #4 on: February 13, 2017, 12:18:04 AM »

Capntastic loves to have fun with friends and also enjoys being completely isolated in their hovel lair
Superb Joe
Level 10

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 13, 2017, 12:26:35 AM »

Dina Haines is an American right wing extremist best known for writing about fictional domestic terrorist attacks targeted at the toilet paper supply chain to promote her erotic scat short stories. Presently she maintains a wiki of pictures of celebrities' feet. She enjoys shit and piss.
Superb Joe
Level 10

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: February 13, 2017, 09:28:15 AM »

Dina Haines is a war criminal best known for bombing hospitals in Aleppo. Presently she is developing a phone app described as "the Uber of extrajudicial slaughter".
Superb Joe
Level 10

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: February 13, 2017, 09:30:53 AM »

Dina Haines is an amorphous blob of unknown composition seemingly fuelled by human hatred. She is presently in our dimension to bring about the end times.
Superb Joe
Level 10

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: February 13, 2017, 09:33:47 AM »

Dina Haines is an American racist currently living in Los Angeles with her husband Adolf. She holds a Bachelor of Arts in English Literature from The Hitlerian Institute. Presently she works for as a freelance writer for Breitbart. She enjoy cooking new recipes.
Superb Joe
Level 10

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: February 13, 2017, 09:35:24 AM »

Dina Haines is HUlk Hogan's ultimate foe! She was wearing a mask, HUlk didn't know it was Dina all along until it was too late, the shocking revelation sapped him of his wrestling spirit, allowing her to gain the upper hand in hand to hand combat! Presently she is pinning Hulk Hogan down and awaiting the three count from the referee. She enjoy cooking new recipes.
s0
o
Level 10

eurovision winner 2014

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: February 13, 2017, 10:07:03 AM »

Silbereisen is a German music and TV legend.
Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to:  

Theme orange-lt created by panic