Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Advanced search

1411512 Posts in 69376 Topics- by 58430 Members - Latest Member: Jesse Webb

April 26, 2024, 04:49:20 PM

Need hosting? Check out Digital Ocean
(more details in this thread)
TIGSource ForumsCommunityTownhallForum IssuesArchived subforums (read only)TutorialsGamepad for your game
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: Gamepad for your game  (Read 1629 times)
freank
Level 1

View Profile WWW
« on: January 02, 2017, 08:08:37 AM »

Hi guys, i'm working with indiexpo.
We added a new feature for the HTML5 Games (made with Stencyl, Construct2, Unity3D (=WebGl), Game Maker, etc.)  Gentleman

Basically it allow you to play your game with your phone (like a gamepad) thanks to an app : this (the indiepad).  Wizard
When you start a game on the website, you can scan a QR code and link the app to the game.

Here a video of a italian youtuber that try it:

To integrate it inside your html5 game , you don't need any code or plugin.  Ninja
Just use the arrow keys, X, Z and Escape keyboard keys, export to HTML5, upload the zip and your're done.

You can see a working examples here.

Hope you'll enjoy Wink

We have big plans about it!  Well, hello there!

My last game:

Supporter of
freank
Level 1

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: March 08, 2017, 01:43:23 AM »

Hi guys! Nice news about the indiepad!
We added a new feature: Add Player. So now, if you're playing at a multiplayer game, you can open the menĂ¹, click on Add Player... and your friends can scan the QR Code...and play together!
No more gamepad in your bag. Just your smartphone.

Do you want to add your game?
Very easy. No script and no plugin. You can upload your WebGL or Html5 and now you can set also the keys in the "Upload" page of indiexpo.
Click on "Add Player" to set the second controller. (now you can set MAX 4 Players)
Too easy and very fast ! :D

My last game:

Supporter of
Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to:  

Theme orange-lt created by panic