Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Advanced search

1411474 Posts in 69369 Topics- by 58423 Members - Latest Member: antkind

April 23, 2024, 01:19:50 PM

Need hosting? Check out Digital Ocean
(more details in this thread)
TIGSource ForumsJobsCollaborations[Wanted] Building Small iOS/Android Dev/Design Team
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: [Wanted] Building Small iOS/Android Dev/Design Team  (Read 382 times)
ICJR
Level 0

View Profile
« on: January 04, 2017, 05:00:08 AM »

TLDR

• I am looking to build a small 2-3 person team to develop a few small mobile games for both android and iOS.
  • Between contacts, favors owed, and side projects I have a direct marketing funnel to over 10 Million potential users within gaming/esports industry.
  • Due to freelancing i also have a large network that includes esports players, and popular youtubers. ( within esports and minecraft market )

Games ( In order by priority )
  • Survival Bumper Cars: Mario Kart style balloon game Various arena’s where players race around trying to knock each other off map or hit with shell etc.
  • Multiplayer MUGEN: Super smash bros style fighter with unlockable or purchasable characters
  • FPS Gun Game: Similar to Black Ops 2 One In The Chamber with possibility of adding Sticks and Stones, and Gun Game as well

Goals
  • Establish team
  • Select a game idea to pursue - Not asking for replicas, just using analogy to easily explain goal.
  • Build minimum viable product to test market fit and get a product out as soon as possible
  • Ad unit will be sole monetization for the first version - Incorporate monetization plans if time permits ( can also be introduced in a later update )

Financials
Due to the success of my current projects I have a steady income that exceeds my monthly expenses. I would prefer to use my resources to bootstrap the games, spending all resources on things like developer licenses, contracts, marketing, etc.
I am looking to build a team that I can work with long term, however if a complete MVP could be created using a fixed rate for a couple thousand and you have an existing portfolio of great work I am ok with taking that route as well.
If we proceed using a partnership approach it would have to be a revenue share model. I intend to slowly grow using the game studio model of various teams each working on x. For now though we will take it one step at a time.

About Me

My name is Israel Casillas Jr - LinkedIn I have freelanced within the esports/youtuber industry for the past 6 years. My skillset includes LAMP stack for backend web development and HTML/CSS, JS/jQuery for frontend.
Over the years I have established a large network due to word of mouth ( advertised my services first year and word of mouth/network help ever since ), I have also provided “free” work to various influencers in exchange for help with growing my network, and “free” marketing for my side projects.

Why?
I would like to see these games as a multiplayer mobile game(s), I also believe these games will have a higher chance of success and will be easier to market using my network, existing side project user base, etc.
This paired with my “successful” side projects I now have an opportunity to market any gaming/esports related projects to MILLIONS of users. ( Easily over 10 Million combining just youtube subscriber count of contacts )
I also may join a new influencer ad agency and we are pooling together our contacts/experience so that will also bring additional marketing potential/power.

Contact
Feel free to respond to this post with any questions you may have. If you/your team would like to reach out please send a PM including your portfolio. I keep odd hours based on the work I have for the day ( strict timeslot/preplanned schedule ) so my responses may be delayed but I will do my best to respond as soon as I can.

Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to:  

Theme orange-lt created by panic