Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Advanced search

1411500 Posts in 69373 Topics- by 58428 Members - Latest Member: shelton786

April 25, 2024, 12:13:05 PM

Need hosting? Check out Digital Ocean
(more details in this thread)
TIGSource ForumsDeveloperPlaytestingStinky Lumberjacks
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: Stinky Lumberjacks  (Read 532 times)
Chocky
Level 0

View Profile
« on: January 08, 2017, 08:14:24 AM »

Hey, I made a game about farting on lumberjacks so they cut trees.

Let me know what you think of it. I made it in a day Smiley.

https://chocky.itch.io/stinky-lumberjacks
Windows/Desktop and HTML5.

AaronB
Level 2

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: January 14, 2017, 02:26:01 AM »

OK, this game really stinks Smiley

Actually I think you have a pretty good game design, however I think there are two things you can do to improve this:

1) Zombies should be immune to bear flatulence. I mean most zombies stink already, what with the rotten flesh and everything. It was way to easy to keep the zombies from reaching the lumberjacks.

2) Get rid of the endless trees.  Introduce levels with a finite number of trees. This give the game a more achievable goal and a real sense of purpose. There is a true feeling of accomplishment to laying waste a whole forest whilst simultaneously increasing greenhouse gases.

Shrug

Chocky
Level 0

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 14, 2017, 03:07:25 AM »

OK, this game really stinks Smiley

Actually I think you have a pretty good game design, however I think there are two things you can do to improve this:

1) Zombies should be immune to bear flatulence. I mean most zombies stink already, what with the rotten flesh and everything. It was way to easy to keep the zombies from reaching the lumberjacks.

2) Get rid of the endless trees.  Introduce levels with a finite number of trees. This give the game a more achievable goal and a real sense of purpose. There is a true feeling of accomplishment to laying waste a whole forest whilst simultaneously increasing greenhouse gases.

Shrug

They are really good points! Thanks for that.
Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to:  

Theme orange-lt created by panic