Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Advanced search

1411430 Posts in 69363 Topics- by 58416 Members - Latest Member: JamesAGreen

April 19, 2024, 10:55:12 PM

Need hosting? Check out Digital Ocean
(more details in this thread)
TIGSource ForumsJobsOffering Paid Work[Paid] LF Pixel and 2D Vector Concept Artist Who Also Likes Wrestling
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: [Paid] LF Pixel and 2D Vector Concept Artist Who Also Likes Wrestling  (Read 819 times)
FGG
Level 0

Programmer

View Profile WWW
« on: January 08, 2017, 08:17:37 PM »

As the title says, I am in need of a pixel artist who can do some pixel art or 2D vector art concept/ promo work for a new project. We need to show some stuff by Jan 27th for a game conference, so we're looking for someone who has the time to do this within two weeks. The concept is a turn based wrestling rpg with a similar pixel art style as the snes Final Fantasy games and Chrono Trigger, so that's the style we're looking for. You will be needed to do characters, a couple of maps to show off the concept, and maybe a little graphic design. The promo will consist of screenshots, press material, and some business card designs. Should be good at characters and environments, but may hire two artists if each specializes in one of each. We are testing both pixel and vector art styles to see which will fit better for the project.

If you believe you are fit for this project, please email me at contact [at] fingergungames [dot] com. Email us your portfolio, going rate, and if you are capable of making this all by the end of next weekend. Thank you.
« Last Edit: January 10, 2017, 04:25:12 PM by Cdore » Logged
FGG
Level 0

Programmer

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: January 10, 2017, 04:25:27 PM »

Updated with ad for vector artists, too.
Modog
Level 0

Rogue Knight Mage

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: January 11, 2017, 05:33:29 PM »

I sent you an email!

Finding what I can do better
Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to:  

Theme orange-lt created by panic