Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Advanced search

1411496 Posts in 69373 Topics- by 58428 Members - Latest Member: shelton786

April 25, 2024, 06:37:52 AM

Need hosting? Check out Digital Ocean
(more details in this thread)
TIGSource ForumsDeveloperPlaytesting (Android) BETA Testers needed for video game tycoon [simulation/strategy] game]
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: (Android) BETA Testers needed for video game tycoon [simulation/strategy] game]  (Read 464 times)
Doga13
Level 0

View Profile
« on: January 15, 2017, 09:39:43 AM »

Hello Guys , I am looking someone for beta testing my game(game tycoon)[android] .I tried my best to make it more strategy game.
Features

• Open and manage multiple offices all over the world.New Research feature will available with time.[Endless Generation]

New console will generate with time.[Endless Generation]

AI-competition : Ai will compete with user and other ai for supremacy . Ai actions depends on its CEO-personality, According to personality ceo will allocate funds for development ,research,advertisement etc ,If company performance is poor than board of director may fire ceo and hire another one which change company strategy.

Game-Competition : Ai can make decision to harm your game sell like Ea recently published titanfall2 and bf1 against cod to end cod supremacy in fps genre , Ai also delay or reschedule their against their rival big release , Ai will try to snatch rivals best working employee by offering higher salary.

Newspaper; You get monthly newspaper like http://gamesindustry.biz/4 which tell you what is happening in Game-World eg Big releases, Ai announce new ip/sequel, Ai investment in various company and other events.

Investor :Inspired by shark tank series they may offer you high interest loan or percentage of company it depends on company recent products and company reputation.

Share Market: Realistic share market , company share depends on company performance promising point etc(Ai also can invest in company)

GameDevelopment: Create Expansion packs, Dlc or Remaster your game. More than 80 topics with 25 Sub-genre and 7 Main Genre.

Contract:Bidding System(like freelancer.com) against rival companies . Rival will up their bid or lower bid according to your bid.

Console Maker can approach you for creating exclusive games for their system also depends on relation they can even handover their ip to you for development.and other events

And many more features.

I tried my best to make it as realistic as possible but I need feedback on balancing and Game difficulty.So if anyone is interested for beta testing game than please pm me your email id.Thanks for reading.
Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to:  

Theme orange-lt created by panic