Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Advanced search

1411482 Posts in 69370 Topics- by 58426 Members - Latest Member: shelton786

April 23, 2024, 11:47:04 PM

Need hosting? Check out Digital Ocean
(more details in this thread)
TIGSource ForumsJobsCollaborations[Rev share]English proofreader for Kikai
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: [Rev share]English proofreader for Kikai  (Read 504 times)
kikai
Level 0

View Profile
« on: January 17, 2017, 06:34:47 PM »

Hi there, everyone. I'm Hai, the programmer and writer of Kikai - a dark themed mystery, action 3D game with great focus on story and AI.

Since the game focuses heavily on story, with tons of mysteries and tiny details for one to discover, we always try our best to avoid spoilers. We’re going to demonstrate the game world and share some stories through a light novel written specifically for the game. A chapter or two will be published every month. We’re not going to spoil much and might even insert some lies and misleading clues. The point is to make sure everyone can feel the game better and imagine what kind of mysteries there are. One will have to play the game to truly understand the characters and mysteries.

The problem is that I find my English writings suck. We need someone who could proofread the Light Novel as well as help improve the writing style. It's going to be very convenient too if that person could also help with the in-game texts.

You can take a quick look at my (horrible) English writing skill through the first draft of the Light Novel here.

This is a rev share position but since we don't have any money, we can't promise anything just yet for the next 2 months. We're thinking of launching a Patreon for this Light Novel soon so if it works out, no one's going to work for free.

If you're interested, please contact us at [email protected]! Any suggestions to improve the development of this Light Novel are also well appreciated.

kikai
Level 0

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: January 19, 2017, 08:04:05 AM »

We have luckily found our proofreader and editor, Jaco! Gonna lock the thread for now, thanks everyone.

Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to:  

Theme orange-lt created by panic