Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Advanced search

1411491 Posts in 69371 Topics- by 58428 Members - Latest Member: shelton786

April 25, 2024, 03:21:37 AM

Need hosting? Check out Digital Ocean
(more details in this thread)
TIGSource ForumsJobsCollaborationsLF 2D PIXEL ARTIST for a minigame
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: LF 2D PIXEL ARTIST for a minigame  (Read 683 times)
Sokafootball
Level 0

View Profile
« on: January 20, 2017, 04:13:16 AM »

Hello everybody My Word!

I am finishing my Computer Game Design Course this year, and feel it is time to make some cool game and use it as a portfolio.

If you want to have your name on a game or just want to practice your skills without committing to a long project, this might be the right place for you.

If you are still reading, hi, my name is Laurent, and I will be managing the project and the code side in Unity for a minigame called Shelf Life (temporary name?).

I would like the game to be finished by May which is when i will finish college. It is just a portfolio game, so not aiming at a huge success, just a little bit of good ol' self marketing. Between college and part time work I won't be able to invest more than 10-12 hours a week on this, so I won't expect more from you.
The game once finished will be published for free on itch.io and similar platforms.

A bit about the game.
Shelf Life is a fast paced puzzle game in which you play the role of a nerdy kid at his first job: managing the inventory in a filthy fridge room of a dodgy chinese restaurant.
Game will be full of humour and silly stereotypes.

I am looking for someone with a bit of experience, but mostly a person who is fun to work with, with interesting ideas to share and who wants to make the game his own project too.
I have a lot of experience in team working enviroments (I am 30 with several years of work experience outside of gaming industry)
and i value immensely a workmate who is open minded, mature, reliable and generally nice to have around. We will use voice chats consistently to make decisions together.

I am no expert in managing projects hence why i want my first to be relatively small and need people who can help me with it.
If you just want to do what you are told, this might not be the right project for you  Cool

If you are interested let me know, i can show you the first version of the GDD and get to know each other!

Cheers!

Laurent

« Last Edit: January 20, 2017, 04:27:00 AM by Sokafootball » Logged
GrizzlyTheDev
Level 0

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: February 22, 2017, 12:50:19 PM »

what art style and 2d or 3d?
Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to:  

Theme orange-lt created by panic