Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Advanced search

1411594 Posts in 69387 Topics- by 58444 Members - Latest Member: YomiKu_0

May 08, 2024, 05:22:36 AM

Need hosting? Check out Digital Ocean
(more details in this thread)
TIGSource ForumsPlayerGeneralHuman Error
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: Human Error  (Read 901 times)
Pfotegeist
« on: January 26, 2017, 11:32:37 AM »

Hi humans! I think you're wrong.

Legal system refers to a procedure or process for interpreting and enforcing the law.

Weird bunnies display physical dominance and claim it makes them rights. Humans claim that polymorphic symbolism, including all of the above, make them rights. Genius.
Capntastic
Community Friendlord
Administrator
Level 10

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: January 26, 2017, 11:50:19 AM »

Truth is objective and from this a system of ethics can be derived

This is my moderation philosophy
Pfotegeist
« Reply #2 on: January 26, 2017, 01:27:40 PM »

This sounds terrible. turn your volume off.

this "game" is extremely violent. I would do everything in my power to hop away.

It's because of this battle hard training, that humans prove they are right. Bunnies can't overcome this. But I think you're still wrong.
Pfotegeist
« Reply #3 on: January 27, 2017, 08:00:14 AM »

Truth is objective and from this a system of ethics can be derived

This is my moderation philosophy

That presentation is a bit different from human behavior. I think you're messing with things, messing things is normal human behavior.

The assertion objective-truth-ethics being your way of moderation, is stalling the conclusion, while suggesting that it is no more than a personal function.

Other than the lack of spam-bots, and occasionally a locked thread, I haven't been able to see how you moderate. It seems non-destructive for the governed whole which makes me feel comfortable, for now.

In a world dependent on forums, moderators would be unethical, we're not in one.

A variable injection could change your function, I'm not comfortable risking one, but feigning ignorance is something this bunny can't stand. I also can't stand forcing others to play games with me, so if this appears to I'll avoid repeating it.
Pfotegeist
« Reply #4 on: January 27, 2017, 11:54:17 AM »

Symbol Topic

Marketed professional behavior, was advertised by supermarkets. It indicated servitude and self deprecating humility among the employees would result in greater personalized customer service. I've seen arguments that classical exceptional behavior, such as great artistry and ancient architectural wonders, is symbolically merging with marketed professional behavior.

Opinion of resulting behavior: any human will see exceptional behavior unrelated to their interests negatively.

It's unclear to me if this is intentional, circular, stereotyped, escalation, or calculated-status quota filling. It is definitely symbolic manipulation, so different people will see the meanings of words differently.

I don't think humans are sufficient for what they started, and yet they keep dumbing themselves down out of fear of the symbol of humanity. It would make more sense to smarten up.
Pfotegeist
« Reply #5 on: January 27, 2017, 03:53:31 PM »

if humans keep dumbing down, they will use ignorance as a loophole for any system. It's obvious. The result.

A few hundred people who never heard of fast food restaurants go buy some salads at a fast food diner. The cashier takes their money and doesn't give them anything right away.

A few hundred bunnies go to buy some salads at a fast food restaurant.
Capntastic
Community Friendlord
Administrator
Level 10

View Profile WWW
« Reply #6 on: January 27, 2017, 03:59:22 PM »

I'm a good mod though
Pfotegeist
« Reply #7 on: January 27, 2017, 04:07:52 PM »

I'm a good mod though

Thank you.
Pfotegeist
« Reply #8 on: January 28, 2017, 07:50:59 AM »

I've overheard humans casually talking colloquially. Then a few of them laugh, but don't appear to contribute any other way. This raises an error.

Doesn't the nature of the human bunny force misinterpretation? Going along with the flow, and not trying to stand out, this is a way of life. Doesn't it also mean they occasionally misinterpret their own experiences to the point where blending into conversation has garnered violence towards them?

If yes, I'm pretty sure they would feel guilty about it. It'd put them in a situation where they perpetually feel in debt, but to nobody specific. Anyone takes what they like.

(Long pause) ... Building off that. It creates the 100% guaranteed never to fail misinterpretation that one human is entitled to take what they like.  This is natural entropy that a system enforces, rather than guards against. It sounds wrong, but the symbols say "this human is right" if they say it, enough humans lose/lack the will to deny it, and things escalate.

ok done with this train of thought
« Last Edit: January 28, 2017, 10:51:43 AM by Pfotegeist » Logged
Pfotegeist
« Reply #9 on: January 28, 2017, 11:11:37 AM »

If anyone needs any of this interpreted I'll be able to help for a few days, then the symbols change.

If anyone can answer this that'd be interesting: "Doesn't the nature of the human bunny force misinterpretation?"
Pfotegeist
« Reply #10 on: January 29, 2017, 11:02:17 AM »

Some bunnies are really good at coming up with ideas and others are good at learning those ideas, and becoming pretty good at repeating the best parts. They suck, as a team. It usually takes a third party to point this out. But before they stop sharing, things get done.
Schoq
Level 10

♡∞

View Profile WWW
« Reply #11 on: January 29, 2017, 11:51:17 AM »

You ok?

♡ ♥ make games, not money ♥ ♡
Pfotegeist
« Reply #12 on: January 29, 2017, 12:23:24 PM »

You ok?

Strange reaction imo. What does this mean?
_glitch
« Reply #13 on: January 29, 2017, 12:24:24 PM »

A bunny might understand.
Pfotegeist
« Reply #14 on: January 29, 2017, 12:38:04 PM »

a bunny would...

have no clue
_glitch
« Reply #15 on: January 29, 2017, 01:50:21 PM »

Capntastic
Community Friendlord
Administrator
Level 10

View Profile WWW
« Reply #16 on: February 24, 2017, 12:06:57 AM »

Sometimes humans make mistakes but we all understand they are trying to get better usually
Pfotegeist
« Reply #17 on: February 24, 2017, 08:08:45 PM »

it's not your fault capn.

I can't think of anything to add at this point. I guess I'm going to have to turn my grievances into an art and get paid for it.
Superb Joe
Level 10

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: February 24, 2017, 09:23:13 PM »

the human era has ended. the mutant era has come
Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to:  

Theme orange-lt created by panic