Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Advanced search

1411486 Posts in 69371 Topics- by 58427 Members - Latest Member: shelton786

April 24, 2024, 10:32:01 AM

Need hosting? Check out Digital Ocean
(more details in this thread)
TIGSource ForumsCommunityDevLogsMars Force
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: Mars Force  (Read 2998 times)
matheavyk
Level 0

View Profile WWW
« on: January 31, 2017, 11:09:40 AM »

MARS FORCE

Hello! I'm making a mobile multiplayer "FPS" game together with my brother and my friend. We want to make it fun to play, hopefully as near as we can get to Quake III Arena, but in a third person view. And for mobile devices Tongue.

What is it about?
The game takes place on the alien planets which we, humans, can surely find traveling somewhere through the outer space. This implies that in the Mars Force the player meets a variety of heroes, strange creatures, and other unknown human-like entities which of course he can choose to play as. Moreover there is plenty of weapons - some of them looking as a regular guns, but some, invented by aliens, certainly do not.

Mobile is for small casual games, not multiplayer shooters...
Well... I kinda agree with that, and we did some earlier. That is exactly why we want to make something bigger - to follow our indie dreams of making great games! I hope you feel my vibe here, on tigsource forums ;p. Honestly, I'm pretty sure you do  Gentleman

How we do it?
We make our game in Unity3D. And I want to state something clear just from the beginning - we are heavily using many assets from the Asset Store. We are no graphic artist, we are game creators. Hence, I think that (for us) the best way to make a game everyone enjoy playing is to use visuals and even some complex system solutions made by others. Then we can focus on a gameplay and actually finish the game.

More teasers coming soon...
« Last Edit: October 09, 2017, 09:58:17 AM by matheavyk » Logged

matheavyk
Level 0

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: April 11, 2017, 08:20:32 PM »

Hello again!

I'm back with a great news - just today, I've made a website for Mars Force  Beer!.
Check it out http://marsforcegame.com

Some more news about a game coming soon as I am slowly finishing the main menu...

Eyon
Level 3

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: April 12, 2017, 01:53:16 AM »

Can't wait to see the gameplay !I wonder how it would be to play a quake-like on mobile.

Mobile strategy game in the browser: https://eyon.itch.io/agentsxmonsters
Twitter: https://twitter.com/Eyon_Patrick
matheavyk
Level 0

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3 on: April 12, 2017, 12:55:51 PM »

I have some short clips when I jump or shoot, but I'm not sure if I want to show it yet  Who, Me?. So please be patient Tongue. Do you like the game website? Should I change something in it?

matheavyk
Level 0

View Profile WWW
« Reply #4 on: October 09, 2017, 10:04:45 AM »

Hi guys! Hope you are all doing well.

I was heavily working on a backend side of the Mars Force and that is why I didn't post for a long time.

But today I've got something to show - the very first version of logo. What do you think? Colors are ok?

Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to:  

Theme orange-lt created by panic