Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Advanced search

1411491 Posts in 69371 Topics- by 58428 Members - Latest Member: shelton786

April 25, 2024, 03:37:59 AM

Need hosting? Check out Digital Ocean
(more details in this thread)
TIGSource ForumsJobsCollaborationsLooking for 2D artists for future project (CCG)
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: Looking for 2D artists for future project (CCG)  (Read 470 times)
M4thG33k
TIGBaby

View Profile
« on: February 02, 2017, 06:15:09 AM »

I am looking for either an individual or a group of individuals who would be willing to contribute their time and efforts in creating artwork for a collectible card game I'm in the process of creating. I would be handling all programming/design of the project but am unable to draw anything.

This isn't a project that has a set deadline (at the moment), and as such, I'm not looking for anyone to give me a definitive "yes" right now, but rather am looking for people who might be interested. The game will ultimately be free-to-play and therefore am not expecting to make any sort of profit from it, so all artwork would have to be donated to the game. (Any and all artists will, of course, be given credit for all their work.) If anyone is interested in this opportunity, please let me know either via a PM or in this thread. Thank you for your time! -MathGeek

[EDIT] Also, if anyone has questions concerning the project, don't hesitate to ask!
« Last Edit: February 02, 2017, 06:26:58 AM by M4thG33k » Logged
Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to:  

Theme orange-lt created by panic