Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Advanced search

1411423 Posts in 69363 Topics- by 58416 Members - Latest Member: JamesAGreen

April 18, 2024, 06:03:22 PM

Need hosting? Check out Digital Ocean
(more details in this thread)
TIGSource ForumsJobsCollaborationsLooking for a Pixel artist
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: Looking for a Pixel artist  (Read 468 times)
catdanny100
Level 0

View Profile
« on: February 04, 2017, 12:49:03 PM »

Hello, i am Daniel Lizama, a screenwriter who decided to take the next step and started a new project last year.
We already have one programmer and a pixel artist, but he is lazy, expensive and poorly committed. Why is he still on the team? Well, look at his sprite style:

(The backgrounds are open art)

So if someone thinks that can fit the cartoonish style with a cold color palette, similar to a lot of GBA games, please contact me in this thread or my email:

[email protected]

My budget is not huge, in fact. That's why we are looking forward to just make one episode and use it as a demo in order to get financing on Kickstarter

So, if you are OK with working for a little less money now but a couple of months later for whatever you want, i'm your guy Grin

WHAT'S THE GAME ABOUT?

A cat named Kello from a chaotic city under a dictatorship one day is called to be on his town's army.
After series of unfortunate events, he has to escape and start a new life outside his town, proving he is strong enough to survive and winning the great tourney.

The game may sound simple, but his story is full of details, and the characters are charming. This game is an experience full of details and that's why my small team loves of it. More than workers, they're my friends, making a game on the indie way. But we won't finish the game this decade if we don't get extra help.

On the music part, well... it's complicated. We have two composers interested but nothing concrete.

A sound designer would be nice.

More voice actors are needed. We already have one part of the game dubbed, but it contains spoilers   Sad

The game is a combination of a fighting RPG game and a tycoon. Here are some things you can do in the game:

Fight against monsters or fighters and gain experience
Grow crops and use it to make potions or sell them
Mining to get (duh) minerals to make armor, artifacts or sell them
Manage your team
Buy and decorate your team's base.
Winning or losing have consequences, including the game ending.
Deeply know the characters you want.
Hunt
Choose a weapon
Choose between magic and science
Enter to virtual reality missions

And that's all we know we can make. And we could make it better with the right people Wink

Well, that's all, i guess. Ask me whatever you want about the project.
Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to:  

Theme orange-lt created by panic