Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Advanced search

1411505 Posts in 69374 Topics- by 58429 Members - Latest Member: Alternalo

April 25, 2024, 07:36:44 PM

Need hosting? Check out Digital Ocean
(more details in this thread)
TIGSource ForumsCommunityDevLogsSleep Tight - Pillow Forts and Monsters - Dev Log
Pages: 1 [2]
Print
Author Topic: Sleep Tight - Pillow Forts and Monsters - Dev Log  (Read 9266 times)
maxxburman
Level 0

View Profile WWW
« Reply #20 on: February 16, 2017, 07:03:30 PM »

Here's one of our designs for health and ammo drops! Let me know what you think!

maxxburman
Level 0

View Profile WWW
« Reply #21 on: February 17, 2017, 05:01:53 PM »

Here's some of the 3d progress, this is our built out, modeled, textured, lit bedroom in Unreal!

We wanted to keep things farely low poly, in order to allow for a lot of monsters, and turrets and bullets etc on the screen at once, but we tried to be smart with it, and maintain the pixar-esq style.

Modeled and Textured by Dustin Mellum and myself!

Shaedowhunter
TIGBaby

View Profile
« Reply #22 on: November 14, 2017, 06:48:34 PM »

This looks amazing! Is it possible to have 2- or 4-player co-op? It's work, but I think that'd be perfect for this game, and the fact that the Switch seems like a multiplayer-based system. Either way, this looks like an excellent game. Well done Smiley

P.s. Is there character customisation? (From the look of your concept art of different characters there seems to be, but not sure)
maxxburman
Level 0

View Profile WWW
« Reply #23 on: November 14, 2017, 08:23:34 PM »

Thanks Shadowhunter!

Can't say anything about multiplayer/multiple characters right now, still figuring out what's accomplishable!

Also, thanks for dusting off this old thread, sorry I fell off, ended up deep diving into dev and keeping my mouth shut until release, but if you havent seen it, heres our announcement trailer that came out today!

s_harriton
Level 0

View Profile
« Reply #24 on: November 14, 2017, 09:32:08 PM »

It looks great Maxx!

Pages: 1 [2]
Print
Jump to:  

Theme orange-lt created by panic