Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Advanced search

1411279 Posts in 69323 Topics- by 58380 Members - Latest Member: bob1029

March 28, 2024, 02:54:56 PM

Need hosting? Check out Digital Ocean
(more details in this thread)
TIGSource ForumsJobsCollaborationsIndie Survival Game Project is looking for team members! [Profit Share]
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: Indie Survival Game Project is looking for team members! [Profit Share]  (Read 472 times)
Jed_Crouch
Level 0

View Profile WWW
« on: February 09, 2017, 06:23:50 AM »

Our project Between These Walls, is looking for dedicated people to join our project. As it stands, we have management, game design, building design and a composer & sound engineer.

Info: www.betweenthesewallsgame.wordpress.com

We are currently hard at work creating the in-game environments, music & sound. We are additionally recruiting talented and driven individuals who can:

Create Models for human and enemy characters, food, consumables and other in-game items.

Create a shooting system.

Create GUI's - for the various screens in-game (Main Menu, Inventory screen, etc.).

And most importantly we need a programmer(s). We need dedicated people who can oversee the implementation of code into the game.

People with experience in Unity.

At this stage, all work dedicated to the project is solely voluntary. However, all members of the team (no matter how small the contribution) will receive credit for their work and when the game is launched.

If you are interested PM me or send an email to either [email protected] , or [email protected]

Thanks guys! and good luck.

https://soundcloud.com/jed-crouch

Send me your music portfolio for critique! Smiley
tanis
Level 1

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: February 15, 2017, 12:48:45 PM »

Have you got something to show to better understand your project?

Jed_Crouch
Level 0

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: February 15, 2017, 01:29:46 PM »

If you meet the criteria we listed, you would then talk to us in a PM and join the discord. There we would discuss your role further.

https://soundcloud.com/jed-crouch

Send me your music portfolio for critique! Smiley
Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to:  

Theme orange-lt created by panic