Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Advanced search

1411423 Posts in 69363 Topics- by 58416 Members - Latest Member: JamesAGreen

April 19, 2024, 03:13:43 AM

Need hosting? Check out Digital Ocean
(more details in this thread)
TIGSource ForumsJobsCollaborationsI'm putting together a team
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: I'm putting together a team  (Read 614 times)
Seraphall
Level 0

View Profile
« on: February 10, 2017, 08:09:29 PM »

I'm trying to put together a group of people to collaborate on the development of a video game. Currently we have a programmer and a writer/designer. We also have an interesting concept in the works of a post-migration Earth (subject to change as the team forms and starts sharing ideas).

What we need now is a modeler, rigger and/or animator. If you have skills in any or all of these categories, please get in touch with me!

Also, if you have any other skills you may be able to contribute, please don't hesitate to reach out!

Know that I can't promise you any form of income from this project. What I can do is continue searching for like-minded individuals who lack the skills we have, and have the skills we lack. People just getting started, like us. People to forge ahead alongside as we have fun making games together!

So if you're out there looking for a job, I'm sorry but this post isn't for you. However, if you're out there looking for a place to work alongside your peers to make something fun and interesting (and have a blast doing it), you've come to the right post!

If this has your attention even just a little bit, let me know!

Thank you for your time,

~Seraphall
« Last Edit: February 12, 2017, 02:16:22 PM by Seraphall » Logged
_glitch
« Reply #1 on: February 13, 2017, 05:49:46 AM »

Are you able to provide more information about the game: engine, style, story and so on?
kerro perro
Level 0

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 25, 2017, 08:24:32 AM »

Hi Seraphall!

This sounds like something im looking for, i'm a 2d artist looking for some experience and exposure, here's my instagram wich shows my most recent stuff: https://www.instagram.com/kerro_perro/

Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to:  

Theme orange-lt created by panic