Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Advanced search

1355851 Posts in 62773 Topics- by 54563 Members - Latest Member: andyandy

February 15, 2019, 02:14:27 PM

Need hosting? Check out Digital Ocean
(more details in this thread)
TIGSource ForumsCommunityDevLogsMetal&Bones
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]
Print
Author Topic: Metal&Bones  (Read 6033 times)
Eyon
Level 2

View Profile
« Reply #60 on: October 20, 2018, 12:38:33 PM »

I'm working on several things right now :
- I'm in the process of making videos where I play my game and comment on level design and gameplays choices I made.
- I have a git account and I'm willing to learn how to use it. I should know so when I start working with others I'll be ready.
- I updated the build 3.5. It is playable  in the browser here: https://eyon.itch.io/worlds

For this build, I tried to include a little bit more polish. I worked especially on UI, but also on some small things here and there.

Eyon
Level 2

View Profile
« Reply #61 on: October 22, 2018, 11:33:04 AM »

I made my first review video ! I don't know if it's the right name for it, but I play and comment my level design choices.
I don' know if you'll understand with my accent but you can watch it here:

Eyon
Level 2

View Profile
« Reply #62 on: November 13, 2018, 01:45:37 PM »

Hello people Smiley
I'm working on something huge! For a very long time now people have been telling me that they'd like to be able to dodge or block enemy attacks. I've been ignoring this feedback because it wasn't how I imagined the game, and I figured players will learn to deal with the gameplay I made.
Well I don't think like  that anymore. I'm working on a feature that will answer my players' requests and improve the gameplay.
I can't way to show you =)

Eyon
Level 2

View Profile
« Reply #63 on: December 07, 2018, 06:59:37 AM »

It works =)
I don't have the stun animation yet, but we now have a new gameplay when fighting. When the soldier is going to attack he becomes blue. If you use your pushing power on him it will stun him.

Pages: 1 2 3 [4]
Print
Jump to:  

Theme orange-lt created by panic