Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Advanced search

1358991 Posts in 63134 Topics- by 54982 Members - Latest Member: Hag

April 18, 2019, 07:33:19 AM

Need hosting? Check out Digital Ocean
(more details in this thread)
TIGSource ForumsCommunityDevLogsMetal&Bones
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]
Print
Author Topic: Metal&Bones  (Read 6298 times)
Eyon
Level 2

View Profile
« Reply #60 on: October 20, 2018, 12:38:33 PM »

I'm working on several things right now :
- I'm in the process of making videos where I play my game and comment on level design and gameplays choices I made.
- I have a git account and I'm willing to learn how to use it. I should know so when I start working with others I'll be ready.
- I updated the build 3.5. It is playable  in the browser here: https://eyon.itch.io/worlds

For this build, I tried to include a little bit more polish. I worked especially on UI, but also on some small things here and there.

Eyon
Level 2

View Profile
« Reply #61 on: October 22, 2018, 11:33:04 AM »

I made my first review video ! I don't know if it's the right name for it, but I play and comment my level design choices.
I don' know if you'll understand with my accent but you can watch it here:

Eyon
Level 2

View Profile
« Reply #62 on: November 13, 2018, 01:45:37 PM »

Hello people Smiley
I'm working on something huge! For a very long time now people have been telling me that they'd like to be able to dodge or block enemy attacks. I've been ignoring this feedback because it wasn't how I imagined the game, and I figured players will learn to deal with the gameplay I made.
Well I don't think like  that anymore. I'm working on a feature that will answer my players' requests and improve the gameplay.
I can't way to show you =)

Eyon
Level 2

View Profile
« Reply #63 on: December 07, 2018, 06:59:37 AM »

It works =)
I don't have the stun animation yet, but we now have a new gameplay when fighting. When the soldier is going to attack he becomes blue. If you use your pushing power on him it will stun him.

Eyon
Level 2

View Profile
« Reply #64 on: February 16, 2019, 11:57:59 AM »

Okay so I've been running some tests again, I showed the game to some gamers. I got some really deep thougthful feedbacks.
I am going to reduce the number of levels and make them better. Also, the story is a bit too complicated. I'm changing it, it is exiting to rewrite it so I'm exited about it. The game should be easier to play, and funnier for me to make !

Eyon
Level 2

View Profile
« Reply #65 on: March 15, 2019, 01:26:42 PM »

A lot of changes for the build 3.6. It's funny, I reworked all the dialogues and remade the game so the story is more understandable.
Imagine the full story is one hour long and I have only 6 minutes of it right now. I originally storytold the story as it would have been told if I had the 1 hour gameplay. So a lot of mysteries and set ups.

Now I still have 6 minutes of gameplay but I tell the story as if the whole game was 10 minutes long. It's way more understandable and even for me, it's funnier to write because it makes more sense.

I hope you'll enjoy it!

You can play the new build in the browser here : https://eyon.itch.io/worlds

Pages: 1 2 3 [4]
Print
Jump to:  

Theme orange-lt created by panic