Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Advanced search

1411498 Posts in 69373 Topics- by 58428 Members - Latest Member: shelton786

April 25, 2024, 07:58:30 AM

Need hosting? Check out Digital Ocean
(more details in this thread)
TIGSource ForumsPlayerGameshelp your pal super joe understand the play station 4
Pages: [1] 2
Print
Author Topic: help your pal super joe understand the play station 4  (Read 1969 times)
Superb Joe
Level 10

View Profile
« on: February 18, 2017, 03:18:41 AM »

hello to my many friends on this web site. last year i bought the play station 4 kind of computer, but, because i am a genius beyond compare i sold it on e bay immediately to buy a new phone, which the power button fell off of. when i bought the computer it came with 2 games and a star wars movie that is anathema to me, but it was only £150. now i am considering buying another one, not to sell, but to potentially use to play a game.

however, i need some body who understands the "inside baseball" stuff of computers to tell me what the secret is. because now the selling price is £250 for a bundle. is this because of political realities and the material conditions of the modern day making it more expensive or am i, in my extreme genius, also being an insane dumbass and not realising something obvious.

why is this computer more expensive now than it was before? why? also, what is your favourite food.
s0
o
Level 10

eurovision winner 2014

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: February 18, 2017, 03:38:57 AM »

sounds like you maybe bought it on sale?

i am not familiar with english fun bucks but my ps4 (bought 2 years ago) was 400 euros and only came with "drive club" which is probably the blandest racing game i've ever
« Last Edit: February 18, 2017, 03:47:21 AM by Silbereisen » Logged
Superb Joe
Level 10

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 18, 2017, 05:40:14 AM »

it's fucked up that they would lie to me through outrageous bargains. it offends my senses to spend more than £200 on anything.

the good news is i found out some of my old sega saturn games are worth enough for me to sell them and not feel bad about buying a computer. the bad news is i have to visit my mom and rescue them from whatever swamp they have fallen in to.
s0
o
Level 10

eurovision winner 2014

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 18, 2017, 05:59:18 AM »

Godspeed
Superb Joe
Level 10

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 18, 2017, 06:05:44 AM »

at last the joe tradition of buying every failed console as a child pays off
s0
o
Level 10

eurovision winner 2014

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 18, 2017, 06:09:41 AM »

i've learned last year that selling rare nerd crap is actually more tedious than it seems...
Superb Joe
Level 10

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: February 18, 2017, 06:23:36 AM »

i've learned last year that selling rare nerd crap is actually more tedious than it seems...
please clue me in
s0
o
Level 10

eurovision winner 2014

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: February 18, 2017, 06:32:32 AM »

Mainly it takes forever to sell anything, tons of people "expressing interest" and never repsonding etc. sure you could sell to some store rather than ebay but you'll probably get ripped off.
s0
o
Level 10

eurovision winner 2014

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: February 18, 2017, 06:36:52 AM »

I should say that i live in a small country, so the chances of selling actual collectors items domestically via internet are fairly slim. Meaning shipping costs are usually high even within the EU which deters potential buyers.
Superb Joe
Level 10

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: February 18, 2017, 12:53:55 PM »

I should say that i live in a small country, so the chances of selling actual collectors items domestically via internet are fairly slim. Meaning shipping costs are usually high even within the EU which deters potential buyers.
well if anyone wants to save me some time and buy a complete in box copy of burning rangers, die hard arcade, and other weird shit like biomotor unitron hit me up
Raptor85
Level 5

View Profile WWW
« Reply #10 on: February 20, 2017, 08:38:23 AM »

sounds like you maybe bought it on sale?

i am not familiar with english fun bucks but my ps4 (bought 2 years ago) was 400 euros and only came with "drive club" which is probably the blandest racing game i've ever
Mine was around $450 also, but came with no games, bought it pretty much entirely for bloodbourne, and honestly with the hours i sank into that game i probably still got my money's worth in the end, lol

I now own the only three worthwhile games for it that aren't also out on PC, bloodbourne, Final Fantasy 15, and Last Guardian

Also, die hard arcade is amazing, lol, i used to actually play that in the arcade a lot. Has absolutely nothing to do with die hard too, they just slapped the name on it and renamed a character and the game for the licensing tie in. I wouldn't be surprised if you could still get a decent amount for it.

-Fuzzy Spider
Superb Joe
Level 10

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: February 20, 2017, 02:12:02 PM »

ya die hard arcade goes for a decent amount of money because of the enduring allure of hitting people in the testicles, shooting fat guys in toilets with anti tank rifles, and hog tying people for fun
s0
o
Level 10

eurovision winner 2014

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: February 20, 2017, 02:51:46 PM »

anyway, driveclub is really boring
Superb Joe
Level 10

View Profile
« Reply #13 on: February 20, 2017, 03:13:33 PM »

anyway, driveclub is really boring
noted. Just so you know if I buy this computer I intend to buy another copy of Transformers devastation
Capntastic
Community Friendlord
Administrator
Level 10

View Profile WWW
« Reply #14 on: February 20, 2017, 09:24:33 PM »

Good luck
Superb Joe
Level 10

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: February 24, 2017, 03:11:22 PM »

i bought the play station computer earlier today. it remains firmly in its box. tomorrow i will play the nier demo and if it isnt good i will return the computer. if it is good: third copy of transformers baby
Superb Joe
Level 10

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: February 25, 2017, 12:50:57 PM »

good news: all the old nerd stuff sold and covered next months rent. bad news: i burned my self really badly microwaving milk so i will not be playing on the computer any time soon
Superb Joe
Level 10

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: February 25, 2017, 03:16:10 PM »

May I ask for some recommendations please. I like extreme physical violence but I dislike murder. My attention span is too short to play longer than an hour at a time. Streets of Rage 2 is the ideal game, to me. What games on this computer would be good to me. Also my wife has really bad hand eye coordination but likes braid and child of light. She wants the witness, is there anything else I should look at. Many thanks.
s0
o
Level 10

eurovision winner 2014

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: February 25, 2017, 03:43:18 PM »

a ps plus subscription
Superb Joe
Level 10

View Profile
« Reply #19 on: February 25, 2017, 03:48:04 PM »

a ps plus subscription