Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Advanced search

1411275 Posts in 69323 Topics- by 58380 Members - Latest Member: bob1029

March 28, 2024, 08:13:43 AM

Need hosting? Check out Digital Ocean
(more details in this thread)
TIGSource ForumsCommunityDevLogsCUBERS: Arena - Coming Next Week! (Xbox,PS4,Switch,Steam)
Pages: 1 [2] 3
Print
Author Topic: CUBERS: Arena - Coming Next Week! (Xbox,PS4,Switch,Steam)  (Read 5140 times)
ThomasDziobek
Level 0

View Profile
« Reply #20 on: May 30, 2017, 01:59:38 PM »

A did a small test for fun, how would it look like if you could zoom in and play tpp and zoom out and play Top down... what do you think ? I know arena is too small for TPP but its fun tho Smiley

Like Cubers on Facebook
Follow me on Twitter
io3 creations
Level 10

View Profile WWW
« Reply #21 on: May 31, 2017, 01:25:27 PM »

Game is looking good! Smiley

With the current large amount of enemies, in Third Person Perspective I don't think control could be maintained for long since you don't see many of the enemies.  It's chaotic enough and the original perspective is much better suited for it.

ThomasDziobek
Level 0

View Profile
« Reply #22 on: June 15, 2017, 11:54:28 AM »

Hi there !
Today I did check how cubers are working on 4.16 and I have tried volumetric lights feature, for best results I have decided to try night settings and those are the results. What do you think guys ?
I also want to try Foggy day with rain for more effects Wink

Like Cubers on Facebook
Follow me on Twitter
ThomasDziobek
Level 0

View Profile
« Reply #23 on: July 15, 2017, 02:01:57 AM »

Hi, I have tested next arena lightning settings, this time it's a thunder! Check how arena looks like during rain.

Like Cubers on Facebook
Follow me on Twitter
ThomasDziobek
Level 0

View Profile
« Reply #24 on: August 05, 2017, 01:11:12 PM »

Finally my Game Menu is complete enought so I can show You! It's inspired by Darksiders 2. There is no skill select section but it will be added later, after demo

Like Cubers on Facebook
Follow me on Twitter
ThomasDziobek
Level 0

View Profile
« Reply #25 on: August 19, 2017, 02:38:28 AM »

Hi there!
I wanted to show You second arena in Cubers. This one will also be in a Demo, It still requires some work, but feel free to somment and share Your thoughs! Cheers Smiley

Like Cubers on Facebook
Follow me on Twitter
ThomasDziobek
Level 0

View Profile
« Reply #26 on: September 18, 2017, 06:36:48 AM »

Poznań Game Arena 2017 attendees will be able to play the latest demo of Cubers with 2 playable modes. The campaign mode will allow participants to compete on two arenas, and those who can defeat the final boss will be awarded with a gift! Another competitive versus mode will allow 2 players to duel arm in arm, for the top high score. Apart from presenting the demo I would like to talk with everyone interested in the game and the development process.

Like Cubers on Facebook
Follow me on Twitter
ThomasDziobek
Level 0

View Profile
« Reply #27 on: November 18, 2017, 12:48:31 PM »

Hi there!
This time I want to show You my latest enemy for first arena, he is kinda miniboss, dynamite tosser. 2 more to go for this arena and one boss for the final battle. Also there are Powerups visible on the arena. Those are buffs thrown by the crowd to aid player Smiley

Like Cubers on Facebook
Follow me on Twitter
ThomasDziobek
Level 0

View Profile
« Reply #28 on: December 12, 2017, 02:02:29 AM »

For last 3 days i was recording my Riggind, animating and scripting process of making Cubitaur Boss for my game. I was using 3DS max and Unreal engine 4
Here You can find all 3 videos. I May add more in next week but I'm not shure of that.

Stream Part 3

Like Cubers on Facebook
Follow me on Twitter
ThomasDziobek
Level 0

View Profile
« Reply #29 on: December 14, 2017, 01:30:50 PM »

This is the Oasis map, HUB where our hero will buy gear, learn new skills and enchant hit gear. 
It's in early phase, few weeks and it will be done Smiley Do You like it?
​​​​​​​

Like Cubers on Facebook
Follow me on Twitter
2ndStudio
Level 1

Game Developer

View Profile WWW
« Reply #30 on: December 15, 2017, 05:46:43 AM »

It looks like a incredible fun game, kinda reminds of War Cube and is also great inspiration for our own game, which I'm currently working on a singleplayer arcade mode.

Good stuff.

ThomasDziobek
Level 0

View Profile
« Reply #31 on: February 24, 2018, 11:09:00 AM »

Hi there!
I havn't write here anything for a while now. But I'm very bussy making next big game update and demo for next tests. Game was modyfied alot during this time I have added/scrypted:

Gem socketing system, similar to diablo 3, gem bonus depends on what item he will be placed into.
Secondary stats such as: Attack speed, bonus Experience, Cooldown reduction etc (16 total)
Hot seat, now while playing campaign mode, second player can sit next to You and join the game to aid You
Skills can now be bought and changed at Skill master on Hub map.
Snow Arena map Concept/tests
Many more small changes Wink

Next demo is closer and closer. With some fixes required game start will be ready.
See how will the HUB look like and new NPC models with animations

Like Cubers on Facebook
Follow me on Twitter
ThomasDziobek
Level 0

View Profile
« Reply #32 on: April 21, 2018, 05:10:58 AM »

Hi there. Dont forget about Cubers... Now Cubers: Arena.... yes I have changed the name of the game, so ppl will know what this game is about right from the tittle.

I'm still working on the demo for Digital Dragons indie showcase 2018. And it's almost done.
In addition I have decided that my game is now too much "single" player focused. So I will add few "game modes" for 2 players.
Dodgeball is one of them. And here is a test I have done in last 3 days.

Also You can check how Hub will look like in the night.

« Last Edit: April 22, 2018, 03:27:19 AM by ThomasDziobek » Logged

Like Cubers on Facebook
Follow me on Twitter
ThomasDziobek
Level 0

View Profile
« Reply #33 on: August 11, 2018, 12:12:45 PM »

Hi there!
I have not write anything for like past 2 months... but dont worry. Cubers is goin great! For last 2 months I was focused on working with 2 new programmers assigned to the project in the company I work for Teyon. We can now work on finishing Cubers not only during the night but full time Smiley
We have launched Cubers on #Swich 2 days ago and we are goind streight forward. I Will show you the video soom, when the build will be more stable Wink

Like Cubers on Facebook
Follow me on Twitter
ThomasDziobek
Level 0

View Profile
« Reply #34 on: October 27, 2018, 08:00:44 AM »

I have a great news!
All 21 unique enemies (+17 reskins with new powers) 4 Super Bosses and 17 traps are finally playable!
All 1v1 minigames are almost done and i will show them in videos in next weeks

Like Cubers on Facebook
Follow me on Twitter
Lato
Level 0

View Profile
« Reply #35 on: February 08, 2019, 01:21:12 PM »

It looks really great, I really love the enemy design, especially the big ones! Smiley How's the game coming along?
ThomasDziobek
Level 0

View Profile
« Reply #36 on: February 08, 2019, 02:20:57 PM »

Long time with no video... Sorry but it takes so much time to record something that is not broken Smiley This time I have some footage of game modes in Cubers that will unlock while playing Campaign. This is half of them, I will show the rest of them next week. All of them are so fun to play with a friend or a wife Wink
I want to record each minigame specific video before the launch.

You can also Follow now Cubers on Artstation -> https://www.artstation.com/cubers
There are screenshots of enviro and gear from the game

After many optimizations, the game is now running pretty smooth on Switch and it's still looking great!

Like Cubers on Facebook
Follow me on Twitter
ThomasDziobek
Level 0

View Profile
« Reply #37 on: December 10, 2019, 12:39:22 AM »

Hi there, I haven't posted anything for quite a while, but don't worry. EVERTYHING is fine Smiley
For the last months, I was focused on development, so I didn't want to distract and make screenshots, gifs, posts etc. Now the game is 99% completed and it will soon go to TRC, Lootchecks, etc, to bring all versions in one time - Around FEBRUARY  Hand Clap

I had to make some marketing materials like screenshots for shop sites. So here is the first half of them.

Soon there will be the second half and final TRAILER for the game.
So stay tuned and await Cubers on Steam to wishlist it!

Like Cubers on Facebook
Follow me on Twitter
ThomasDziobek
Level 0

View Profile
« Reply #38 on: April 24, 2020, 01:23:50 PM »

CUBERS: Arena is now finally on STEAM and can be added to Wishlist before release Smiley

• For those new in Cubers world: here is a description from Steam store:
    CUBERS: Arena, is an electrifying arena brawler/ twin stick slasher game. Play as Baller, a slave fighting his way through an array of gladiators to reclaim his freedom!
  • Multifaceted and immersive game modes; 4 uniquely themed arenas, all with their own atmospheric effects and enemies, destructible environments and fist clenching boss fights in Campaign mode. An extensive line up of multiplayer (and solo!) mini-games such as Time attack, Defender, Sparring, Dodgeball, and many more! Try different skills, weapon type, upgrade items, socket gems or various difficulty levels for various outcome in the fight!
  • Choose from an arsenal of over a 100 unique weapons, armory, and skills to fight off waves of enemies. Two-handed weapon or a sword and shield combo? Gems to power up your weapons? The choice is yours! Finish a stage and receive gems which can be later used to increase power of your items.

Like Cubers on Facebook
Follow me on Twitter
ThomasDziobek
Level 0

View Profile
« Reply #39 on: May 10, 2020, 03:06:29 AM »

I'm working on New mechanics for next arena in Cubers: Arena. This is a HOOK grab for Pirate Captain. Attaching and detaching player from his hook was fun and easy  Big Laff

Like Cubers on Facebook
Follow me on Twitter
Pages: 1 [2] 3
Print
Jump to:  

Theme orange-lt created by panic