Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Advanced search

1411430 Posts in 69363 Topics- by 58416 Members - Latest Member: JamesAGreen

April 20, 2024, 01:53:12 AM

Need hosting? Check out Digital Ocean
(more details in this thread)
TIGSource ForumsCommunityTownhallThe Botanist - a game where every word grows a seed, needs help on Greenlight!
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: The Botanist - a game where every word grows a seed, needs help on Greenlight!  (Read 451 times)
Jamo
Level 1

View Profile WWW
« on: February 21, 2017, 03:00:51 AM »

Hi everyone!

I am hoping that you would be kind enough to take a look at the greenlight page for my game The Botanist, and maybe even vote or share if you like it enough?

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=862999947

The Botanist is a game about growing plants, where every word grows a different seed. The plants are all procedural, and use the word as the 'seed' for the random generator. This means that everyone who grows a 'TIG' seed, for example, will see the same kind of plant. However, the plants will all grow in slightly different ways, as plants do! Branches might be longer, leaves in different places etc.

The aim of the game is to build up a large collection of seeds that you have discovered and curated, with the aim of completing requests from potential clients, to become a professional botanist.

Please do take a look at the game! Thanks!

KylaFiresmile
Level 0

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: February 28, 2017, 07:41:03 AM »

Hi, I like you game, so I voted Yes Smiley I like the idea and the colors are relaxing. I recommend to change picture in this post, because the game looks much better than these 3 pots Smiley

WarpQueen
Level 0

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: March 06, 2017, 05:35:34 AM »

Already voted (after the reddit post), but how is it going?

gantt
Level 0

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3 on: March 12, 2017, 06:48:08 PM »

Interesting! I really like the concept of the Words Smiley

Founder & Chief @Bluword<br />Read the stories of game developers at Bluword
Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to:  

Theme orange-lt created by panic