Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Advanced search

1411512 Posts in 69376 Topics- by 58430 Members - Latest Member: Jesse Webb

April 26, 2024, 04:57:05 PM

Need hosting? Check out Digital Ocean
(more details in this thread)
TIGSource ForumsCommunityTownhall[Kickstarter] Ama's Lullaby - A cyberpunk adventure game
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: [Kickstarter] Ama's Lullaby - A cyberpunk adventure game  (Read 1188 times)
Amas Lullaby
Level 0

View Profile WWW
« on: February 25, 2017, 10:21:48 AM »

LAST DAYS!! --> BACK THE PROJECT HERE

Hi there Smiley

Ama's Lullaby - Prologue is an adventure game in the style of Westwood Studios' Blade Runner (1997), featuring a command-line based hacking system. The game is developed by me.[/justify]

The target platforms are PC, Mac & Linux.
The release is planned for Spring 2019.

The project is now live on Kickstarter, from February 8 to March 25.

The story

After the announcement of a potential impact between Earth and an asteroid, a space mission of colonization lead by an AI brings a young computer-science prodigy called Ama to the 1st colony on another planet. This place was built by machines for human beings. Ama has designed this AI together with her father and is now an ambassador of the human race. She’s being protected by her artificial creature. But when she finds out the actual reason of her presence in this colony, and notices the strange behaviour of its inhabitants, her world suddenly falls apart.

The game

Ama's Lullaby is a point-and-click video game taking place in a cyberpunk environment. Playing the role of Ama, a high potential teenager who loves computer sciences, you will explore the colony, meet its human and non-human inhabitants, negociate with the AI and make decisions that will impact directly the course of events. Thanks to Ama’s programming talent, you will be able to hack any network of the city, gather information, steal confidential data to use them for your own purposes, disclose them or even blackmail people. But be careful : every action will have consequences on the story, and you will become an easy prey once you identity is unveiled.
The game development will focus mainly on high-quality visual atmospheres and soundscapes dialogues and interactions between characters, as well as on replayability: every new game session offering a (truly) different experience.

Feel free to ask anything you want about the project on this forum, comments and feedbacks are welcome Smiley

Marc
--
MercyGround Creations
« Last Edit: March 14, 2017, 02:15:53 AM by Amas Lullaby » Logged

Amas Lullaby
Level 0

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: February 25, 2017, 10:24:01 AM »

As we are reaching 25% funded on Kickstarter, we've added new perks (postcards and wallpapers). The perks are entitled "Outer Space Settler Ltd" and "The Postman". They are both limited to 50 backers.

However, things start to get tougher, it's hard to find new backers. If you want to support the project, please share our Kickstarter link with your social network Smiley

The best moment for now has been the day where Rock Paper Shotgun wrote an article about the game! I hope that it will happen again before the end of the campaign!

Amas Lullaby
Level 0

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: March 05, 2017, 08:04:01 AM »

Today we've reached one-third of goal, and 20 days left! I wrote a public update (previous updates were only for backers), you can check it out here:

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1005143815/amas-lullaby-a-point-and-click-game-in-a-cyberpunk/posts/1823205?ref=backer_project_update

Cheers!

Pineapple
Level 10

~♪

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3 on: March 05, 2017, 11:04:04 AM »

This is looking pretty fancy, and I really like the concept. Best of luck with your Kickstarter!
Amas Lullaby
Level 0

View Profile WWW
« Reply #4 on: March 08, 2017, 02:10:08 PM »

This is looking pretty fancy, and I really like the concept. Best of luck with your Kickstarter!
Thank you, we'll need some luck, indeed Smiley

ViktorTheBoar
Level 3

Hello :)

View Profile WWW
« Reply #5 on: March 09, 2017, 03:42:54 AM »

You can do it! Smiley

Amas Lullaby
Level 0

View Profile WWW
« Reply #6 on: March 09, 2017, 01:38:33 PM »

You can do it! Smiley
Thaaanks :D We have reached 40% of our goal today!  Toast Right

Amas Lullaby
Level 0

View Profile WWW
« Reply #7 on: March 10, 2017, 06:55:55 AM »

Hi there,

Our first interview about the development of Ama's Lullaby is now online! Check it out on PushPlay's website:

http://www.push-start.co.uk/all/platform/pc/developer-interview-amas-lullaby/

Cheers

gantt
Level 0

View Profile WWW
« Reply #8 on: March 12, 2017, 07:19:49 PM »

Smooth flow of animation, graphics are both high in details and quality! Really interesting

Founder & Chief @Bluword<br />Read the stories of game developers at Bluword
Amas Lullaby
Level 0

View Profile WWW
« Reply #9 on: March 13, 2017, 12:22:20 PM »

Smooth flow of animation, graphics are both high in details and quality! Really interesting
Thanks! It's too bad we're going to fail :/

VoyagerGames
Level 0

Developer of Outer Colony

View Profile WWW
« Reply #10 on: March 13, 2017, 05:58:58 PM »

It's definitely a solid concept and a very good looking campaign. I'm always impressed by developers who can put together these sorts of stunning visuals.

Thanks! It's too bad we're going to fail :/

You'd be surprised, man! I think the campaign has a very good chance of success. Often, Kickstarter campaigns receive a large portion of their funding in their final 96 hours. Hang in there, keep plugging, and you may very well make it!

Developer of Outer Colony.
Amas Lullaby
Level 0

View Profile WWW
« Reply #11 on: March 14, 2017, 02:03:22 AM »

It's definitely a solid concept and a very good looking campaign. I'm always impressed by developers who can put together these sorts of stunning visuals.

You'd be surprised, man! I think the campaign has a very good chance of success. Often, Kickstarter campaigns receive a large portion of their funding in their final 96 hours. Hang in there, keep plugging, and you may very well make it!
Thank you for your positivity Smiley I was relying on Kickstarter to feature the game a little more in the last days, but it looks that their algorithm doesn't like it. Now we are in the last pages when you search for a project to back (number 130 on 150 video games). I'm afraid that we'll never get featured, even in the last hours :/

Amas Lullaby
Level 0

View Profile WWW
« Reply #12 on: March 14, 2017, 03:42:30 AM »

Check out Ama's Lullaby update #8, showing a lot of new cyberpunk artworks for the game! https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1005143815/amas-lullaby-a-point-and-click-game-in-a-cyberpunk/posts/1829417

Amas Lullaby
Level 0

View Profile WWW
« Reply #13 on: March 19, 2017, 08:37:24 AM »

Hey guys!

We have new physical rewards for the 5 last days of the campaign!

As you can see, now you can get the game on a USB flash drive (classic or cyberpunk style)! With a printed manual, boxed in an original signed box. The boxed edition is available in two formats, standard and collector. More info on the Kickstarter page!

See you!
« Last Edit: March 20, 2017, 11:21:05 PM by Amas Lullaby » Logged

ViktorTheBoar
Level 3

View Profile WWW
« Reply #14 on: March 19, 2017, 09:46:49 AM »

Fix the links, dude. Most of them begin with %22, have no : and don't lead anywhere D:

Amas Lullaby
Level 0

View Profile WWW
« Reply #15 on: March 20, 2017, 11:21:39 PM »

Fix the links, dude. Most of them begin with %22, have no : and don't lead anywhere D:
Oups... Fixed, thanks!!

Amas Lullaby
Level 0

View Profile WWW
« Reply #16 on: March 22, 2017, 04:02:18 PM »

Beer!

We have reached 75% funded on Kickstarter tonight!! But only 59 hours left :/ If you want to see it happens, please share our link with your social network! http://kck.st/2kkWejX

Amas Lullaby
Level 0

View Profile WWW
« Reply #17 on: March 24, 2017, 11:08:15 PM »

3 hours to go on Kickstarter for Ama's Lullaby! 97% funded... We are so close!

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1005143815/amas-lullaby-a-point-and-click-game-in-a-cyberpunk

ViktorTheBoar
Level 3

View Profile WWW
« Reply #18 on: March 25, 2017, 01:05:39 AM »

AWESOME :D

RocketJuice
Level 1

View Profile WWW
« Reply #19 on: April 08, 2017, 08:58:05 AM »

This is so cool, I like the art!

Pages: [1]