Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Advanced search

1411512 Posts in 69376 Topics- by 58430 Members - Latest Member: Jesse Webb

April 26, 2024, 06:53:23 PM

Need hosting? Check out Digital Ocean
(more details in this thread)
TIGSource ForumsJobsPortfolios3d Artist looking for work- Experienced with modeling for Unity
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: 3d Artist looking for work- Experienced with modeling for Unity  (Read 427 times)
tklarenb
TIGBaby

View Profile
« on: February 25, 2017, 12:06:52 PM »

Hello, I'm Tyler Klarenbeek, a 3D artist with several years worth of experience working on games. I have worked as an artist on several game projects in the past as part of earning my bachelor's degree in Game Design and minoring in Production 3D Animation, with projects ranging in length from several months to the entire school year, one of which I was the head of the art team.

Since graduating I've had a little over a year's worth of professional experience working for the small indie studio Mantis Digital Arts, a company that focused on educational games for children. During my time at Mantis I was the head 3D artist for one of their game projects, and I also helped develop a game design course aimed at high schoolers, in which I was in charge of the art portions of the course. I've also done some freelance work for Evolving Art for their game Dinosaur Battlegrounds. As such I have experience in the the majority of steps in the 3D pipeline, including modeling (including retopology), uv mapping, texturing, rigging, and animation. In particular I have the most experience working on characters, but in general I can do any type of model.

In terms of software I work primarily with 3ds Max, ZBrush, Substance Painter, and Gimp, although I do have experience working with Photoshop and Blender as well. The majority of my work was built for use in Unity, so I have a bit of experience working in that engine as well.

Portfolio: http://tklarenbeek.wixsite.com/klarenbeekportfolio

Please do not contact me for revenue share based positions, I am looking for work where the payment amount is agreed upon beforehand.

« Last Edit: March 05, 2017, 05:56:17 AM by tklarenb » Logged
Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to:  

Theme orange-lt created by panic