Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Advanced search

1411275 Posts in 69323 Topics- by 58380 Members - Latest Member: bob1029

March 28, 2024, 07:27:47 AM

Need hosting? Check out Digital Ocean
(more details in this thread)
TIGSource ForumsJobsCollaborations[FILLED] [PAID] [Pixel Art] Need generic character sprites with a few animations
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: [FILLED] [PAID] [Pixel Art] Need generic character sprites with a few animations  (Read 583 times)
jkinsey
Level 0

View Profile
« on: March 01, 2017, 03:16:25 PM »

Greetings,

I'm looking for a pixel artist that can create the following:

- 32 X 32 Pixel art character (generic; i.e. no/low facial features, no clothes or skin tone, etc... think prototype graphics)
- Idle animation
- Running animations (North, East, South, West)
- Attacking animations with generic weapon (sword) (North, East, South, West)

Basically I'm wanting some prototype character assets for working on a small project/blog post (and I don't want to worry about licensing someone else's work since it will be shown in a blog post), and need something other than a square to play around with. This is for working on the movement controls for a project that is still in a prototype phase (and I'm no artist and don't have the funds yet to work full-time with an artist... so commission work it is Smiley ).

I'm not really sure what a fair price for this would be (as it sounds simple, but it's something I can't do  Smiley ). So price is negotiable.

Please respond here or message me directly with your portfolio and required price. If it is a good fit then it may lead to future commissions as the project grows.

Cheers,

Jack

PS - I know it may sound odd to be willing to pay for prototype art, but I know that art is a time-consuming craft and time is money. Plus, it is something I need and can't do myself (I've tried and just can't get the animations to look right).
« Last Edit: March 08, 2017, 10:47:18 AM by jkinsey » Logged

Jack Kinsey
jkinsey
Level 0

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: March 08, 2017, 10:46:56 AM »

Thank you to all the responded. Just wanted to post a reply here to say that the position has been filled.

Thanks again!

Jack

Jack Kinsey
Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to:  

Theme orange-lt created by panic