Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Advanced search

1411430 Posts in 69363 Topics- by 58416 Members - Latest Member: JamesAGreen

April 19, 2024, 03:23:27 PM

Need hosting? Check out Digital Ocean
(more details in this thread)
TIGSource ForumsJobsOffering Paid WorkLooking for a writer and possibly a level designer
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: Looking for a writer and possibly a level designer  (Read 1079 times)
@yagairudi
Level 0

View Profile
« on: March 06, 2017, 04:32:59 PM »

Hello all,

I'm looking for a writer who can help create a story for a game demo I'm currently developing. The working title of the game is called "Relic Beasts" and it's an action-rpg where the player acquire relics in different temples. The relics has their own powers and has the ability to summon beasts from an alternate world to help aid in combat or solve puzzles.

So the story I'm thinking of heavily takes it's inspiration from Digimon (the player fights against evil-doers on his/her world and he/she goes in the beast world to fight evil-doers there; the player has help from beasts he recruits/befriends in the beast world). Though other story inspirations come from Pokemon and a little bit of Legend of Zelda.

Also I'm also wondering if there's a person who might be interested in doing level design. My team and I are working on a 2D game with retro (pixel) graphics. So if someone can create awesome game maps that would be great. I'm likely going to pick the person who has experience using the Tiled editor; I'm using that editor to create maps.

Send me a PM if anyone is interested  Beer!
StellaPurple
Level 0

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: May 14, 2017, 08:16:31 AM »

Hi, I can certainly help you with this.

Here's my info page:  http://sites.google.com/view/writing-commission

Looking forward to hear from you!
Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to:  

Theme orange-lt created by panic