Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Advanced search

1411485 Posts in 69371 Topics- by 58427 Members - Latest Member: shelton786

April 24, 2024, 08:21:36 AM

Need hosting? Check out Digital Ocean
(more details in this thread)
TIGSource ForumsCommunityDevLogssonic hedgehogs: 2014 megamix ! "greenlight = 80% no" (good work)
Pages: [1] 2 3
Print
Author Topic: sonic hedgehogs: 2014 megamix ! "greenlight = 80% no" (good work)  (Read 9164 times)
supermega_peter
Level 1

cool

View Profile WWW
« on: March 16, 2017, 01:14:22 AM »

sonic hedgehogs: 2014 megamix

epic journey across time and space - explore the mind of sonic as he fights his personal demons and overcoms his most challenging enemy - HIMSELF (sonic)! (and sometimes others)

yes thats right travel deep into the mind and soul of everyones favourite bright blue hedgehog that runs fast and has an "attitude" - only to realise that the "hedgehogs" inside us all are really not just "hedgehogs" after all.

"who are my friends now??" asks sonic "find out in this amazing adventures! where only you (me) has the power to save the world!" (and himself)

~~ WHAT TO EXPECT~~

- Mind-Numbing Action!

- Intense cutscene, even where there isn't voice acting! (there is no voice active)

- Real emotions through music with 100% authentic MIDI soundtrack (Musical Instrument Digital Interface)!

- Brilliant interaction through the quickest time events

- relive your boss battles in stunning new ways (beware)

- everyones favourite characters including: "talls"

- unexpected power ups and control schemes

~~REAL QUOTES~~

"ALMOST AS GOOD AS SONIC '06" - yuji naka probably
"deeper story than all my games x1000" - Smoking hot right now indie game king jonathan blow (maybe)

"You Won't Believe What This Indie Game Dev Did To Sonic - And How It Was Missing From Your Life" - what kotaku would say

"this is the game we would make if we were allowed infact maybe it was us (shh don't tell it's a secret)" - sonic team (p.s. this game is not made by sonic team (but it could have been)

« Last Edit: June 01, 2017, 03:58:28 AM by supermega_peter » Logged

rj
Level 10

bad, yells

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: March 16, 2017, 01:22:58 AM »

ok.

Krisjet
Level 0

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: March 16, 2017, 05:16:37 AM »

supermega_peter
Level 1

cool

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3 on: March 17, 2017, 12:15:59 AM »

thank you i took a look at both your games and well done they are very creative i particularly like the way that the shadows are there in one of those games and and in the other game that square guy looks stupid but in a good way do you know what i mean

here is some new from my game:

it is impportant to put puzzles in your game to engage the player
(please make sure that they do not quit it)

b∀ kkusa
Global Moderator
Level 10

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 17, 2017, 03:46:47 AM »

I offer my sincerest condolences to Sanics' families and friends.
Pineapple
Level 10

~♪

View Profile WWW
« Reply #5 on: March 17, 2017, 05:21:18 AM »

these graphics are really next gen what tools are you using to create your art
supermega_peter
Level 1

cool

View Profile WWW
« Reply #6 on: March 22, 2017, 12:34:57 AM »

these graphics are really next gen what tools are you using to create your art

thank you pinaple for the very nice remark - i took a little time just for you to shoot some footage of me at work (using my video camera)

it shows off my cool tools and how i draw the pictures for the game (these are known as "assets")

hope you enjoy

please let me know if you have other questions and hopefully i can make some more videos

oldblood
Level 10

...Not again.

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: March 22, 2017, 03:42:49 AM »

posting to follow...

supermega_peter
Level 1

cool

View Profile WWW
« Reply #8 on: March 22, 2017, 04:31:41 AM »

thank you oldblod ! hope you enjoy following in my steps

maybe 1 day u can make a game too

some more picture from my project::

my favourite level in
every game i played is mushtrom hill zone because of the
cool mushtroms

xeeynamo
Level 0

View Profile WWW
« Reply #9 on: March 22, 2017, 04:57:10 AM »

what is this exactly  Epileptic

Currently working on Swords of Calengal.
Cranktrain
Level 4

making gams

View Profile WWW
« Reply #10 on: March 22, 2017, 05:26:03 AM »

This is the absolute best.

maybe 1 day u can make a game too

I, too, hope that oldblod will one day make a game.

Pineapple
Level 10

~♪

View Profile WWW
« Reply #11 on: March 22, 2017, 10:56:07 AM »

some more picture from my project::

it's good practice to make the player character (hedgehog) stand out from the background (mushroom zone) by making the background only dark gray and brown, with the rainbow it can be hard to tell the player character (hedgehog) apart from the background (mushroom zone) and make players frustrated when they die because they could not see where they (the player character (hedgehog)) was in the stage (mushroom zone)
supermega_peter
Level 1

cool

View Profile WWW
« Reply #12 on: March 22, 2017, 12:44:31 PM »

thanks pinapl that's really good advice

i will make sure to follow your good practice and make sure that the player character (hedgehog) stand out from the background (mushroom zone and other zone) by making the background only dark gray and brown because i dont want the player character (hedgehog) to be a part of the background (mustrom) because player frustration because where they cant see (hedgehog (themself) is frustrating

here is what it is like in motion for that which i think should disuade your concerns ( it is not a rainbow so that is right??)

WARNING: FLASHING IMAGE COMING SO I SCROLLED ITDOWN (with more images and some news about each of it)

when i dream i have them about my freinds
talls and sonic (who can run very fast)

but sometimes less fast)

winning  is like when you
run really fast in a race and you tried your best
(we are all winner)

if you go to talls hous he
always welcoms you with open arms
(where are his arms lol)

OK THIS IS PICTURE FROM BEFORE which is actully what we are talking about (importnatn one) --- WARNING FLASH NOW:

the flash is strange because of giff i think but in any case you hopefully can see that the background moves as a round rainbow which i hope means that the player can see the player character (hedgehog) for best use of movement

(player likesto move so sometimes they are alowed)

supermega_peter
Level 1

cool

View Profile WWW
« Reply #13 on: March 22, 2017, 12:46:09 PM »

what is this exactly  Epileptic

sorry maybe does this help explain:

sonic hedgehogs: 2014 megamix

epic journey across time and space - explore the mind of sonic as he fights his personal demons and overcoms his most challenging enemy - HIMSELF (sonic)! (and sometimes others)

yes thats right travel deep into the mind and soul of everyones favourite bright blue hedgehog that runs fast and has an "attitude" - only to realise that the "hedgehogs" inside us all are really not just "hedgehogs" after all.

"who are my friends now??" asks sonic "find out in this amazing adventures! where only you (me) has the power to save the world!" (and himself)

~~ WHAT TO EXPECT~~

- Mind-Numbing Action!

- Intense cutscene, even where there isn't voice acting! (there is no voice active)

- Real emotions through music with 100% authentic MIDI soundtrack (Musical Instrument Digital Interface)!

- Brilliant interaction through the quickest time events

- relive your boss battles in stunning new ways (beware)

- everyones favourite characters including: "talls"

- unexpected power ups and control schemes

~~REAL QUOTES~~

"ALMOST AS GOOD AS SONIC '06" - yuji naka probably
"deeper story than all my games x1000" - Smoking hot right now indie game king jonathan blow (maybe)

"You Won't Believe What This Indie Game Dev Did To Sonic - And How It Was Missing From Your Life" - what kotaku would say

"this is the game we would make if we were allowed infact maybe it was us (shh don't tell it's a secret)" - sonic team (p.s. this game is not made by sonic team (but it could have been)

Pineapple
Level 10

~♪

View Profile WWW
« Reply #14 on: March 22, 2017, 03:55:55 PM »

that background is really innovative and disruptive can I fund your startup
Krucho
« Reply #15 on: March 22, 2017, 05:26:58 PM »

do you have kiskstarter? I would love to suport development of sanic hedgehgos 2014
Eluardian
Level 0

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: March 22, 2017, 05:50:58 PM »

Huh, makes ya think.

supermega_peter
Level 1

cool

View Profile WWW
« Reply #17 on: March 23, 2017, 11:38:22 PM »

that background is really innovative and disruptive can I fund your startup

good idea i think i will setting up company! my thoughts so far : 'peter megacorp'

suggestions welcome!!! LOL

do you have kiskstarter? I would love to suport development of sanic hedgehgos 2014

good point kickststarter is a good place to get moneys )(but no i am not doing that dont worry - game will be free (but can donate if u want i gues??)

Huh, makes ya think.

be careful sometimes i get headachesif i think too much at and then have to lie down for a while but then when i get up again i feel much better because i have had a nice sleep. sleep is importqnt as it give your body time to rest and then also for your brain to proces the things from the day so that you are ready for the next day. it is vvery impotant to get a lot of sleep that is why i go to bed at 9 . have you ever gone to bed that early?? it is a healthy thing to do and helps you stay creative if you have had a lot of sleep. when i get up i like to have a nice breakfast so i put oats in a bowl and then put some rasins in the bowl and penut buter in the bowl and then milk in the bowl too it makes a nice breakfat and is helthy too. thanks for your question!

here is some more news of my game:

sometimes art looks better whren your eyes are closed lol

if u squint you can see my dad

stay tuned for more please!!!!

lol

supermega_peter
Level 1

cool

View Profile WWW
« Reply #18 on: March 27, 2017, 03:26:57 AM »

MORE NEWS TODAY: fresh off the "press":: (Lol like a news press not what you do when you press a button) (HAHA)

art is like a slice of cheese

better when you have two slices really and
please can i also have some tomato

i always thought it was funny that in sega games the jump button was A
- why not have a J button lol

in summary:

the best ideas can come trough from the best places (or not sometimes because inspiration is all around us isn't it (i think so!!!)

what do you think???  Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley

supermega_peter
Level 1

cool

View Profile WWW
« Reply #19 on: March 28, 2017, 03:22:43 AM »

hello everyone today we have a treat because i have news for you:: we have 5 news picutres today!!

here are they now for you hope you enjoy them as much as i enjoyed making them!!! news:::

lol i think talls needs to take a "chill pill' because he loks
really angry!! what did you do sonc?? HAHAHA

sonic and talls are teaming up for the battle of
their life against the best enemy ever( BUT WHO)
(OR ARE THEY?)

the best way to make friends is to be nice to everyone
not like talls lol he is too honest!!!

sometimes i do wonder why sonic doesnt just tell tails to
"make like a tree and leave him alown" lol

i was hagning out with yu sazuke the other day at
the gym (this is where he gets his muscles)

pretty pleased with the game really when you think about it because this time last time we didnt even know that we will because how can you ??
hahah dont worry though because if you did not get in with it yet there is still time to do so!
not even kidding though because if you have time to do so then dont forget to do it!!!!

seeking inspiration from other development blogs i will make a new post regularly! keep your eyes peeled for more (but not like bananas it is a just a  turn of phrase (or a saying if you like

PS: i changed the icon of the topic to a 'thumb" because it is a cool game hope that is ok with you guys??

Pages: [1] 2 3
Print
Jump to:  

Theme orange-lt created by panic