Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Advanced search

1411508 Posts in 69374 Topics- by 58429 Members - Latest Member: Alternalo

April 26, 2024, 09:28:50 AM

Need hosting? Check out Digital Ocean
(more details in this thread)
TIGSource ForumsCommunityDevLogssonic hedgehogs: 2014 megamix ! "greenlight = 80% no" (good work)
Pages: 1 2 [3]
Print
Author Topic: sonic hedgehogs: 2014 megamix ! "greenlight = 80% no" (good work)  (Read 9181 times)
supermega_peter
Level 1

cool

View Profile WWW
« Reply #40 on: May 24, 2017, 12:02:21 AM »

i have made another post for you

here is it for now:

did you ever think that on the otherside it was
probbaly just as good but then later:
the shoe was on the other foot!!

if you can touch it from there then well done because i had to move
closer last time

if you look at art and think "i could do that" then try lol cause
you might be able to! and art = $$$ lolol

thanks again for doing a read on it but if you want to say anything back dont forget to press the 'reply' button because noone did last time (unless they did really lol!!) he said that it was OK

the video i made is also still done but i am not sure when i do it posted here (how do i make into a youtube because it needs to be a file?)

thanks for reading again (again for now)

goodbye

Pineapple
Level 10

~♪

View Profile WWW
« Reply #41 on: May 24, 2017, 06:10:33 PM »

good to see that the hodge can be paused! (but can it be resumed?) resuming hedgehogs is very important otherwise they could become stoppedhogs frozen in time forever never growing never knowing life but the trickle of photons (that's what makes colors go) into their retinas as the milliseconds creep by (because no time pause can be 1000% perfect that's just the rules of physicists) they see the ones they love die in subjective (paused hodges time) seconds and I can't even think of why you would inflict such horrors upon poor yellowed hedgegogs I'm sorry peter but I can't in good conscience not boycott your game for excessive cruelty to hedgehogs (if the hogs can be paused but they can't be resumed)
supermega_peter
Level 1

cool

View Profile WWW
« Reply #42 on: May 25, 2017, 08:03:41 AM »

dont worry pinabpe the pause can  become unpause because if you couldn unpause the pause then would it be a good game at all because it was can i have one like what mine is when the game isnt one really??!

after all if you didnt have one what mine is when mine what isnt is open this time then pausing the game (and the hedgehogs) would not be good because of the unpause that is not able to make sure that the game is though after all (because of it after all dont you remember that from before??

in any case i dont think you would be able to then beacause if you did then it would be after all even though in the first place it wasnt but really it should have been. i know from last time that we said about it you were keen for me to make sure that it was then because if it was then we can make sure that it is and so i am happy to say: yes thanks

dont worry though punapple because if it was time then we would be ready for it!

i hope that helps

in other news::: i am please to announce that::

i am to celebrate 40 post in hedgehog sonic megamix 2015 channel with video that we wanted:

here we do:

click this one:

this is the writing from under it: (aswell for you)

in this video we look at how my favourite game is when it becomes the case that it was to happen really because after all how can i know what mine is if you dont know what yours is at the end of the day???

the best thing about it is that when you look closely you realise that we are all just hedgehogs after all (if you ask that we should be

so dont forget to follow the youtube if you want to like and discrible (is this it?

i havent found a reason to yet but if you do let me know (and i will say ok

in 2007 sonic cd was made and that probably had my best intro but this one was as good (from the perspective of the ones that had it only to know that what would happen was that SEGA would make HEDGEHOGS HEROS which was the best game since 2004 (so dont ask me about it because if you dont know already its hard to know that when after all 2014 is just around the corner

in conclusion:
yes

supermega_peter
Level 1

cool

View Profile WWW
« Reply #43 on: May 26, 2017, 05:15:26 AM »

hello

sonic hedghogs 2015 megamix is on steam greenlight now

--->http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=893968936<---

thanks for everything <4

Canned Turkey
« Reply #44 on: May 26, 2017, 01:55:28 PM »

supermega_peter
Level 1

cool

View Profile WWW
« Reply #45 on: May 31, 2017, 08:03:14 AM »

thank you so much canned turnkey your support is important you are now a member of a limited special club: as you can see below in the greenlight nose:

greenlight news: (news0)  click her for live version

in addition too:
i am getting some classic feedback that i can use for my box arts e.g (for example:

all in all a good days work in all (well done to everyone for the good work all in all

special notes (for news)

on a special note that we have realised 666 views lolol (that is the number ofthe best isnt it (just like how hedgehogs is the best

we are 2% of the way to the top 100% (how good is that isn't it

here is some more noes for you too:

nose:

when that guy sold that diamond skull (art) for
like $1 billion i was like yeah but what if the
diamonds were all sausages

when sonc hedgehog is out it will be too late to buy stocks in cat food

act before it is 2 late??

in summary: (to summarise for you)

thanks for listening again today and dont forget to click the grenligt if you want to vote for a yes on the game or otherwise say that you think i am a person that you dont like

grenlight

thanks for coming, see you on next time!

Smerik
Level 1

View Profile
« Reply #46 on: July 14, 2017, 06:08:54 AM »

What about Knuckles?

Pineapple
Level 10

~♪

View Profile WWW
« Reply #47 on: July 26, 2017, 09:45:41 AM »

potor I am sorry to report that your game idea is been stolen! https://twitter.com/bonerman_inc/status/887475854304886784
Samaras-Sama
Level 1

samy is my hero

View Profile
« Reply #48 on: July 26, 2017, 12:25:20 PM »

what an amazing sequel to Sonic Mania

keep up the good work

Devlog<br /><br />[/
JamesBroderick
« Reply #49 on: July 26, 2017, 12:58:30 PM »

This is the best thing ever.  My Word!
Pages: 1 2 [3]