Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Advanced search

1411468 Posts in 69368 Topics- by 58422 Members - Latest Member: daffodil_dev

April 22, 2024, 11:58:47 PM

Need hosting? Check out Digital Ocean
(more details in this thread)
TIGSource ForumsJobsCollaborationsProgrammer Looking for a Team
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: Programmer Looking for a Team  (Read 699 times)
Joeb Rogers
Level 0

Professional Gameplay and Tools Engineer

View Profile WWW
« on: March 18, 2017, 07:13:31 AM »

Hi everyone!

I'm a game developer with a bit of extra time that I'm looking to invest in a few small projects.

I'm an experienced programmer in C++, C# and JavaScript, with experience in most of the popular engines and frameworks (although I usually work without engines on hobby projects). So I can fill a spot in most teams using Unity, Phaser, Unreal, etc ( I do hate Unreal though lol ).

I'm not looking to start a team, I'm looking to join a team. I'm currently working on a game already at close to full-time and I have a part-time job as a web developer, so I'm not looking to also manage and lead another team. Ideally I'd like to work on a small scoped project, already with design in place so I can just work on it without having to spend too much time thinking about the outside variables attached with game development. So basically, give me some assets and point me in the direction you want me to work haha.

You can view some of my work at my website: https://pixceldev.github.io/.

Thanks, feel free to shoot me any questions you may have.
I look forward to hearing from you guys!
MrWho
Level 0

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: March 23, 2017, 07:36:58 AM »

Hi Pixcel Studios,

I looked at your portfolio. Your drone game is fun. Might have a few tasks that you could help with if you are interested. Would be interested in what you can do when given some professional high-poly art.

If you are interested in starting a conversation, you can contact me at [email protected]

Thor
Enduinn
Level 0

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 10, 2017, 10:44:27 PM »

Hey!

We might make great partners. I have a game with a solid foundation that I am trying to wrap up. Since it has a solid foundation, there are lots of small features to build to polish it up, which are perfect for just pointing you in a direction to make stuff.

I posted details about it here. Let me know if you are interested.
https://forums.tigsource.com/index.php?topic=60600.0
Joeb Rogers
Level 0

Professional Gameplay and Tools Engineer

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3 on: April 12, 2017, 03:16:04 AM »

Thanks for the offer, but I've currently found a small side project to work on already, sorry! Good luck though Smiley
Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to:  

Theme orange-lt created by panic