Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Advanced search

1411429 Posts in 69363 Topics- by 58416 Members - Latest Member: JamesAGreen

April 19, 2024, 02:56:50 PM

Need hosting? Check out Digital Ocean
(more details in this thread)
TIGSource ForumsJobsOffering Paid WorkTranslator: English -> Portuguese, Spanish, German, French
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: Translator: English -> Portuguese, Spanish, German, French  (Read 811 times)
Hipshot
Level 2

GOTTA GO FAST!

View Profile
« on: March 20, 2017, 02:06:52 AM »

I'm looking for several people that can translate our game from English into several other languages. These are, Portuguese (for brazil), Spanish, French and German.

It's around 11k words in total and in some places the editor needs to be a bit creative, for example a tight menu entry.

Requirements are that you have Excel 2007 or later (open office won't do), AND the time to do this, in not too much time. There will probably be a word or sentence added later on too, but it shouldn't be too much, the bulk text (all story and such) are 100% done.

The job will be reviewed before payment and "google translations" are not acceptable. I can do that myself so.

I'm not looking for a company, but rather individuals, mostly cause I wanna try and find people to work with in the future when it comes to these matters, like on and off.

Send me a PM with info on previous work, payment demands etc. Don't apply if you can't really do this. 11000 words are a lot.

(Edit:  Payment for this job goes via paypal.)
« Last Edit: March 22, 2017, 12:55:56 AM by Hipshot » Logged

lordcyber12
Level 0

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: March 28, 2017, 07:49:33 AM »

I sent you a PM right now
Hipshot
Level 2

GOTTA GO FAST!

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 29, 2017, 12:37:14 AM »

Positions have been filled =) Got a lot of answers from like everywhere. Thanks all!

Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to:  

Theme orange-lt created by panic